Untranslated seamonkey strings not in pontoon

Untranslated seamonkey strings not in pontoon

Iacopo Benesperi-2
Hi,
compare locales tells me that I have two untranslated strings in the
Italian translation of seamonkey:
https://l10n.mozilla.org/dashboard/compare?run=896648 However, when I
open pontoon, all files are marked as fully translated and those two
strings are nowhere to be found. Any clue?

Regards,
Iacopo

Re: Untranslated seamonkey strings not in pontoon

Michal Stanke-2
Hi Iacopo.

Since the cross-channel is in place, the source repository Pontoon works
with is updated once X days and is usually few strings behind to contain
only strings that have been reviewed. For more please see
https://groups.google.com/forum/#!msg/mozilla.dev.l10n/_
K2j7Sg0Orw/5A4GzHAKAAAJ

--
Michal Stanke

Il 21/01/18 alle 12:13 PM, Michal Stanke ha scritto:
> Since the cross-channel is in place, the source repository Pontoon works
> with is updated once X days and is usually few strings behind to contain
> only strings that have been reviewed.

Hi Michal,
thnak you very much for the explanation.

Cheers,
Iacopo

Re: Untranslated seamonkey strings not in pontoon

Axel Hecht
Am 21.01.18 um 11:54 schrieb Iacopo Benesperi:

> Hi,
> compare locales tells me that I have two untranslated strings in the
> Italian translation of seamonkey:
> https://l10n.mozilla.org/dashboard/compare?run=896648 However, when I
> open pontoon, all files are marked as fully translated and those two
> strings are nowhere to be found. Any clue?
>
> Regards,
> Iacopo

We waited for a spelling fix in one of the patches, which is now in and
the next round of strings are pushed live.

Axel