Unable to make ChatZilla translation to work

Unable to make ChatZilla translation to work

Ricardo Palomares Martí­nez
Hi,

I'm getting to a dead end with my problems translating ChatZilla and
producing a es-ES only XPI. Everything seems to be correct (I've
checked install.js, chatzilla.jar:/locale/es-ES/chatzilla/contents.rdf
and chatzilla.jar:/locale/es-ES/chatzilla/chatzillaOverlay.dtd) but I
keep getting this error (approximatedly translated back to en-US):

Error: undefined entity
Source file: chrome://chatzilla/content/chatzillaOverlay.xul
Line: 15, col: 3
Source code:
  <key id="key_irc"  key="&ircCmd.commandkey;" command="Tasks:IRC"
modifiers="accel"/>--^

chatzillaOverlay.xul invokes locale/chatzillaOverlay.dtd, which I've
checked and is correct and syntax-error free.

Regarding the installation, as I noted in n.p.m.l10n previously, both
Mozilla App Suite and also SeaMonkey ship in browser.xpi some
"default" files among which are installed-chrome.txt and
chromelist.txt, both of which references ChatZilla en-US locale. So,
this is what I have done to try to remove any reference to ChatZilla
en-US:

1) Clean install of SeaMonkey 1.0 en-US (Linux GTK2)

2) Before running it for the first time, locate and remove all lines
referencing "chatzilla" in <seamonkey_program>/chrome/chromelist.txt
and installed-chrome.txt (no occurrences found in
<seamonkey_program>/chrome/chrome.rdf)

3) Run seamonkey -P to delete current profile. Exit.

4) Run seamonkey -P to create a new en-US based profile. Start.

5) Install es-ES langpack and es-ES region pack. Check JavaScript
Console for errors (none found related to es-ES). Restart.

6) Install Chatzilla es-ES XPI. Check JavaScript Console for errors
(none found). Restart.

7) The above error about ircCmd.commandkey appears in the bottom of
every screen and in JavaScript Console.

It ought to be an obvious problem, but I'm running out of ideas (I'm
thinking of including en-US locale in chatzilla.jar and see what
happens). Anyone could help?

To SeaMonkey council: would you allow localized installers to ship
with en-US ChatZilla in case I'm unable to solve this problem? I'd
really like to not delay the installers beyond this weekend.

Thanks in advance.

--
If it's true that we are here to help others,
then what exactly are the OTHERS here for?

Re: Unable to make ChatZilla translation to work

Michael Wolf-2
Ricardo Palomares Martinez napisa:

> Error: undefined entity
> Source file: chrome://chatzilla/content/chatzillaOverlay.xul
> Line: 15, col: 3
> Source code:
>   <key id="key_irc"  key="&ircCmd.commandkey;" command="Tasks:IRC"
> modifiers="accel"/>--^

  The entity ircCmd.commandkey must be missing or spelled wrong. May be
you wrote only one "m" in commandkey, forgot a bracket or the !
character. I don't know much about Linux, but perhaps you used upper
case instead lower case or vice versa. I think it's not difficult to
find the error, there are 3 entities in the chatzillaOverlay.dtd only.

Often the first missing entities are shown only if the whole module
isn't registered correctly. This means the entities and the files are
not missing, only the wrong registration causes the error. The entries
in the chatZillaOverlay are probably on the top level, in the Window
menu, so the error appears before you start Chatzilla. There can be an
error in the contents.rdf, too.
Did you change the jar file for your Chatzilla locale in
installed-chrome.txt? There must be es-ES.jar! in the locale entry, not
chatzilla.jar! like with the en-US locale. You know chatzilla, venkman,
inspcector, reporter, sroaming are such modules they haven't their
locale in the locale file, but in the module file. If you don't find the
error send me the es-ES.jar, the installed-chrome.txt and the chrome.rdf.

Re: Unable to make ChatZilla translation to work

Oscar Manuel Gómez Senovilla
Michael Wolf escribió:

> Ricardo Palomares Martinez napisa:
>> > Error: undefined entity
>> Source file: chrome://chatzilla/content/chatzillaOverlay.xul
>> Line: 15, col: 3
>> Source code:
>>   <key id="key_irc"  key="&ircCmd.commandkey;" command="Tasks:IRC"
>> modifiers="accel"/>--^
>>
>  The entity ircCmd.commandkey must be missing or spelled wrong. May be
> you wrote only one "m" in commandkey, forgot a bracket or the !
> character. I don't know much about Linux, but perhaps you used upper
> case instead lower case or vice versa. I think it's not difficult to
> find the error, there are 3 entities in the chatzillaOverlay.dtd only.
>
> Often the first missing entities are shown only if the whole module
> isn't registered correctly. This means the entities and the files are
> not missing, only the wrong registration causes the error. The entries
> in the chatZillaOverlay are probably on the top level, in the Window
> menu, so the error appears before you start Chatzilla. There can be an
> error in the contents.rdf, too.
> Did you change the jar file for your Chatzilla locale in
> installed-chrome.txt? There must be es-ES.jar! in the locale entry, not
> chatzilla.jar! like with the en-US locale. You know chatzilla, venkman,
> inspcector, reporter, sroaming are such modules they haven't their
> locale in the locale file, but in the module file. If you don't find the
> error send me the es-ES.jar, the installed-chrome.txt and the chrome.rdf.

I've tried to check all your advices, but I've been unable to make it
work. I've cleaned occurrences of registration, and it happens that the
english version installs ok, but this one isn't possible. You can
download the file from
http://nave.escomposlinux.org/productos/extensiones/chatzilla/chatzilla-0.9.68.5-es-ES.xpi

Thanks for your help.

Re: Unable to make ChatZilla translation to work

Michael Wolf-2
Oscar Manuel Gómez Senovilla napisa:

> I've tried to check all your advices, but I've been unable to make it
> work. I've cleaned occurrences of registration, and it happens that the
> english version installs ok, but this one isn't possible. You can
> download the file from
> http://nave.escomposlinux.org/productos/extensiones/chatzilla/chatzilla-0.9.68.5-es-ES.xpi

At first, who did here write? Oscar Manuel Gómez Senovilla or Ricardo
Palomares or both or the same with other name? ;-)

You did send the jar file for Chatzilla as program extension. Usually
the chatzilla locale folder is included into the es-ES.jar of the
program, here Seamonkey. Installing it as extension I wasn't successful.
But as a part of es-ES.jar. I made a dummy es-ES.jar with English files
only adding the Spanish chatzilla folder to this es-ES.jar. Of course, I
had to customize the folder names, file names and contents.rdf files
changing en-US, en-mac, en-unix, en-win, US to es-ES, es-mac, es-unix,
es-win, ES. I customized the contents.rdf of Chatzilla and as install.js
I used the English one adding the registeredLocale entry for chatzilla.

I successed. You can download the file the chatzillaspanish.zip from
http://www.sorbzilla.de/palomares/chatzillaspanish.zip containing a xpi
file and a screenshot of the started chatzilla as gif image. Consider
that the chatilla folder is in Spanish only (don't forget switch to
Spanish in the Preferences). I also translated in the file
/locale/communicator/tasksOverlay the entities for the Tools menu and
Window menu that the menu bar of Chatzilla will appear completely in
Spanish. As words I used "Herramientas" and "Ventana".

But, I don't know why the installation of Chatzilla as extension wasn't
successful, I found only the version number "1.7" instead "1.8" (the
current number of English Chatzilla) in contents.rdf of Chatzilla
locale. May be that there are some conflicts between English
chatzilla.jar and Spanish chatzilla-es-ES.jar. They contain the same
relative paths.

Regards

Oscar Manuel Gómez Senovilla escribió:

> I've tried to check all your advices, but I've been unable to make it
> work. I've cleaned occurrences of registration, and it happens that the
> english version installs ok, but this one isn't possible. You can
> download the file from
> http://nave.escomposlinux.org/productos/extensiones/chatzilla/chatzilla-0.9.68.5-es-ES.xpi

While the XPI pointed by Oscar is actually different than the one I'm
working on, I support his comments because we've been experiencing
this problem with that XPI too (that's why I tried with the ChatZilla
shipped en-US XPI).

I double-checked the .dtd file (which, BTW, was created by Mozilla
Translator so no mispelling is possible), the ChatZilla locale is kept
in a separate chatzilla.xpi, not inside es-ES.jar (which does indeed
host sroaming and reporter es-ES locales), and I also made sure that
both contents.rdf and install.js were consistent with their en-US
counterparts.

Besides including en-US locale in chatzilla.jar to try if it works, I
only can suspect the fact that ChatZilla registration is somehow odd:

skin,install,url,jar:resource:/chrome/chatzilla.jar!/content/chatzilla/
locale,install,url,jar:resource:/chrome/chatzilla.jar!/content/chatzilla/
content,install,url,jar:resource:/chrome/chatzilla.jar!/content/chatzilla/
skin,install,url,jar:resource:/chrome/chatzilla.jar!/content/chatzilla/sm/
locale,install,url,jar:resource:/chrome/chatzilla.jar!/content/chatzilla/sm/
content,install,url,jar:resource:/chrome/chatzilla.jar!/content/chatzilla/sm/
skin,install,url,jar:resource:/chrome/chatzilla.jar!/skin/modern/chatzilla/
locale,install,url,jar:resource:/chrome/chatzilla.jar!/locale/es-ES/chatzilla/

Note that locale is registered not only for locale/es-ES/chatzilla/,
but also for several content/ directories, which I think is wrong, but
en-US has the same issue. Removing those "locale - content" lines
don't help.

Regards.

--
If it's true that we are here to help others,
then what exactly are the OTHERS here for?

Re: Unable to make ChatZilla translation to work

Michael Wolf-2
Ricardo Palomares Martinez napisa:

> Oscar Manuel Gómez Senovilla escribió:
>> I've tried to check all your advices, but I've been unable to make it
>> work. I've cleaned occurrences of registration, and it happens that the
>> english version installs ok, but this one isn't possible. You can
>> download the file from
>> http://nave.escomposlinux.org/productos/extensiones/chatzilla/chatzilla-0.9.68.5-es-ES.xpi
>>

> While the XPI pointed by Oscar is actually different than the one I'm
> working on, I support his comments because we've been experiencing
> this problem with that XPI too (that's why I tried with the ChatZilla
> shipped en-US XPI).
>
> I double-checked the .dtd file (which, BTW, was created by Mozilla
> Translator so no mispelling is possible), the ChatZilla locale is kept
> in a separate chatzilla.xpi, not inside es-ES.jar (which does indeed
> host sroaming and reporter es-ES locales), and I also made sure that
> both contents.rdf and install.js were consistent with their en-US
> counterparts.
>
> Besides including en-US locale in chatzilla.jar to try if it works, I
> only can suspect the fact that ChatZilla registration is somehow odd:
>
> skin,install,url,jar:resource:/chrome/chatzilla.jar!/content/chatzilla/
> locale,install,url,jar:resource:/chrome/chatzilla.jar!/content/chatzilla/
> content,install,url,jar:resource:/chrome/chatzilla.jar!/content/chatzilla/
> skin,install,url,jar:resource:/chrome/chatzilla.jar!/content/chatzilla/sm/
> locale,install,url,jar:resource:/chrome/chatzilla.jar!/content/chatzilla/sm/
> content,install,url,jar:resource:/chrome/chatzilla.jar!/content/chatzilla/sm/
> skin,install,url,jar:resource:/chrome/chatzilla.jar!/skin/modern/chatzilla/
> locale,install,url,jar:resource:/chrome/chatzilla.jar!/locale/es-ES/chatzilla/
>
> Note that locale is registered not only for locale/es-ES/chatzilla/,
> but also for several content/ directories, which I think is wrong, but
> en-US has the same issue. Removing those "locale - content" lines
> don't help.

Strange that the same lines at you with chatzilla.jar!. My lines have
chatzilla-es-ES.jar. But they are the same wrong lines. Seems there is a
difference between install.js and install.rdf:

install.js hasn't a registerChrome "registerChrome(PACKAGE |
DELAYED_CHROME, getFolder("Chrome",JAR_FILE),
"content/"+EXT_NAME+"/ff/")" (for Firefox),

but install.rdf hasn't "<em:package>content/chatzilla/sm/</em:package>"
(for Seamonkey).

I think you should add the respective counterpart in these 2 files.

Regards

Re: Unable to make ChatZilla translation to work

James Ross
Michael Wolf wrote:

> Ricardo Palomares Martinez napisa:
>> Besides including en-US locale in chatzilla.jar to try if it works, I
>> only can suspect the fact that ChatZilla registration is somehow odd:
>>
>> skin,install,url,jar:resource:/chrome/chatzilla.jar!/content/chatzilla/
>> locale,install,url,jar:resource:/chrome/chatzilla.jar!/content/chatzilla/
>> content,install,url,jar:resource:/chrome/chatzilla.jar!/content/chatzilla/
>> skin,install,url,jar:resource:/chrome/chatzilla.jar!/content/chatzilla/sm/
>> locale,install,url,jar:resource:/chrome/chatzilla.jar!/content/chatzilla/sm/
>> content,install,url,jar:resource:/chrome/chatzilla.jar!/content/chatzilla/sm/
>> skin,install,url,jar:resource:/chrome/chatzilla.jar!/skin/modern/chatzilla/
>> locale,install,url,jar:resource:/chrome/chatzilla.jar!/locale/es-ES/chatzilla/
>>

>> Note that locale is registered not only for locale/es-ES/chatzilla/,
>> but also for several content/ directories, which I think is wrong, but
>> en-US has the same issue. Removing those "locale - content" lines
>> don't help.
>
> Strange that the same lines at you with chatzilla.jar!. My lines have
> chatzilla-es-ES.jar. But they are the same wrong lines. Seems there is a
> difference between install.js and install.rdf:
>
> install.js hasn't a registerChrome "registerChrome(PACKAGE |
> DELAYED_CHROME, getFolder("Chrome",JAR_FILE),
> "content/"+EXT_NAME+"/ff/")" (for Firefox),
>
> but install.rdf hasn't "<em:package>content/chatzilla/sm/</em:package>"
> (for Seamonkey).
>
> I think you should add the respective counterpart in these 2 files.

NO!

The ENTIRE POINT of having those extra directories is that /sm is only
used on SeaMonkey and /ff is only used on Firefox! Don't whatever you do
put the other one in, or you'd definately screw it.

--
James Ross <[hidden email]>
ChatZilla Developer

Michael Wolf escribió:
> Oscar Manuel Gómez Senovilla napisa:
>
>> I've tried to check all your advices, but I've been unable to make it
>> work.
>>
> At first, who did here write? Oscar Manuel Gómez Senovilla or Ricardo
> Palomares or both or the same with other name? ;-)

:-) Oscar is the one usually in charge of ChatZilla translation and I
translate Mozilla App Suite and now SeaMonkey. As we found problems
repackaging the latest ChatZilla translation in the Mozilla and
SeaMonkey installers, I decided to take over him just for the
ChatZilla XPI included in es-ES SeaMonkey installers.

> You did send the jar file for Chatzilla as program extension. Usually
> the chatzilla locale folder is included into the es-ES.jar of the
> program, here Seamonkey.

In the past, we considered doing that, but IIRC, if an user chose to
update his ChatZilla installation with a es-ES localized version,
problems appeared because the chrome registration process gets a bit
messed up.

> (...) I also translated in the file
> /locale/communicator/tasksOverlay the entities for the Tools menu and
> Window menu that the menu bar of Chatzilla will appear completely in
> Spanish. As words I used "Herramientas" and "Ventana".

Huh? I've just checked SeaMonkey translation and those entities are
translated?

> But, I don't know why the installation of Chatzilla as extension wasn't
> successful, I found only the version number "1.7" instead "1.8" (the
> current number of English Chatzilla) in contents.rdf of Chatzilla
> locale.

In my hack, the right "1.8" number is used.

> May be that there are some conflicts between English
> chatzilla.jar and Spanish chatzilla-es-ES.jar. They contain the same
> relative paths.

In the tests I'm doing I choose to not install english ChatZilla, so
no problems should arise from that.

By the way, I've played the last card I had in my sleeve, including
en-US locale inside the localized chatzilla.jar, so this file holds
both locales (en-US and es-ES), even if only es-ES is actually
registered. I haven't succeeded. :-(

I'm going to try two more things: retry the steps I put in my message
starting this thread, just using our latest "standard" es-ES ChatZilla
XPI (I don't expect it to work), and if it fails, to move ChatZilla
locale into es-ES.jar, testing what happens if I then update ChatZilla
XPI.

Thanks a lot for your help. Kind regards.

Ricardo Palomares Martinez escribió:

> I'm going to try two more things: retry the steps I put in my message
> starting this thread, just using our latest "standard" es-ES ChatZilla
> XPI (I don't expect it to work),

It did fail indeed...

> and if it fails, to move ChatZilla
> locale into es-ES.jar, testing what happens if I then update ChatZilla
> XPI.

...but this works more or less OK; ChatZilla is in spanish and works
without a glitch. Users will not be able to update to our latest es-ES
ChatZilla XPI because ChatZilla stops working, but they could update
to latest en-US ChatZilla and everything will work as expected
(including ChatZilla reverting to english).

I think I'm going to try to build installers based on this layout.

Regards.

--
If it's true that we are here to help others,
then what exactly are the OTHERS here for?

Re: Unable to make ChatZilla translation to work

Michael Wolf-2
Ricardo Palomares Martinez napisa:
[hidden email] napisa:
 >> (...) I also translated in the file
 >> /locale/communicator/tasksOverlay the entities for the Tools menu and
 >> Window menu that the menu bar of Chatzilla will appear completely in
 >> Spanish. As words I used "Herramientas" and "Ventana".
 >
 >
 > Huh? I've just checked SeaMonkey translation and those entities are
 > translated?

No, no, that's my work, for cosmetic purposes only, so that the menu bar
would be in Chatzilla completely in Spanish to show the instalation
inside dummy es-ES.jar was successful. The changes exist in my dummy
es-US.jar only.

 > I'm going to try two more things: retry the steps I put in my message
 > starting this thread, just using our latest "standard" es-ES ChatZilla
 > XPI (I don't expect it to work), and if it fails, to move ChatZilla
 > locale into es-ES.jar, testing what happens if I then update ChatZilla
 > XPI.

I think that should be successful because I did it with the dummy
es-ES.jar.  There were no issues. Chatzilla worked correctly  inside
this dummy es-ES.jar. My opinion is that the reason for the problem is
the installation file install.js resp. install.rdf or registration. In
other extensions I saw a chrome.manifest file in the root level. May be
this will help. Unfortunately, I don't know much about programming.

Regards

Michael Wolf escribió:

> Strange that the same lines at you with chatzilla.jar!. My lines have
> chatzilla-es-ES.jar. But they are the same wrong lines. Seems there is a
> difference between install.js and install.rdf:
>
> install.js hasn't a registerChrome "registerChrome(PACKAGE |
> DELAYED_CHROME, getFolder("Chrome",JAR_FILE),
> "content/"+EXT_NAME+"/ff/")" (for Firefox),

Firefox uses install.rdf. BTW, the localized xpi works perfectly in
firefox. In mozilla suite, the problem can be overriden by creating a
new profile or deleting the XUL.mfasl file and chrome directory in the
user profile.

> but install.rdf hasn't "<em:package>content/chatzilla/sm/</em:package>"
> (for Seamonkey).
>
> I think you should add the respective counterpart in these 2 files.

Mmm I wonder: if sm uses the same engine than ffox and tbird, does it
use install.rdf or (and/or) install.js? If sm still uses install.js,
will it use _only_ install.rdf in a future?

Can all this be because a seamonkey bug?

Regards.

Re: Unable to make ChatZilla translation to work

Robert Kaiser
Oscar Manuel Gómez Senovilla schrieb:
> Mmm I wonder: if sm uses the same engine than ffox and tbird, does it
> use install.rdf or (and/or) install.js? If sm still uses install.js,
> will it use _only_ install.rdf in a future?

We're not using the same chrome registry and installing routines than
Firefox at the moment, which is responsible for that difference.

SeaMonkey 1.0/1.1 do and will only use install.js and completely ignore
install.rdf - that might change for SeaMonkey 1.5, but this is not
completely sure yet (it's our target though to move to the same code).

If it does change, we'll notify you in this newgroup / mailing list.

> Can all this be because a seamonkey bug?

Not a bug exactly, just using an older backend for those parts still (as
described above)...

Robert Kaiser

Robert Kaiser escribió:

> Oscar Manuel Gómez Senovilla schrieb:
>> Mmm I wonder: if sm uses the same engine than ffox and tbird, does it
>> use install.rdf or (and/or) install.js? If sm still uses install.js,
>> will it use _only_ install.rdf in a future?
>
> We're not using the same chrome registry and installing routines than
> Firefox at the moment, which is responsible for that difference.
>
> SeaMonkey 1.0/1.1 do and will only use install.js and completely ignore
> install.rdf - that might change for SeaMonkey 1.5, but this is not
> completely sure yet (it's our target though to move to the same code).
>
> If it does change, we'll notify you in this newgroup / mailing list.

Ok, and let me try to go a bit deeper. Let's call "cosmethic" the
difference between using install.js or install.rdf. The question is:
should most (all) extensions for firefox/thunderbird be compatible with
seamonkey as long as they are registered via install.<whatever>?

>> Can all this be because a seamonkey bug?
>
> Not a bug exactly, just using an older backend for those parts still (as
> described above)...

We're not looking for guilty, just a solution for the package (maybe
some others can find this issue later), but by the moment it seems it
all leads to a chrome registration problem. It would be very good if you
could help debugging the problem.

Regards.

Re: Unable to make ChatZilla translation to work

Robert Kaiser
Oscar Manuel Gómez Senovilla schrieb:
> Ok, and let me try to go a bit deeper. Let's call "cosmethic" the
> difference between using install.js or install.rdf. The question is:
> should most (all) extensions for firefox/thunderbird be compatible with
> seamonkey as long as they are registered via install.<whatever>?

Most, yes. All, surely not, as the differences between the "new toolkit"
in use by Firefox/Thunderbird and the "old xpfe" still used by us at the
moment can make stuff not work. Don't ask me which stuff specifically,
I'm no big developer myself, I don't know most of the actual code...

> We're not looking for guilty, just a solution for the package (maybe
> some others can find this issue later), but by the moment it seems it
> all leads to a chrome registration problem. It would be very good if you
> could help debugging the problem.

Sorry, my time is quite limited currently, and I don't have enough left
to help debug other peoples' code. I rarely get to work on my own
patches, which I consider even more important (as they towards source
L10n and being able to share more stuff with Firefox, etc.)

Robert Kaiser

Re: Unable to make ChatZilla translation to work

Ricardo Palomares Martí­nez
Oscar Manuel Gómez Senovilla escribió:

> Firefox uses install.rdf. BTW, the localized xpi works perfectly in
> firefox. In mozilla suite, the problem can be overriden by creating a
> new profile or deleting the XUL.mfasl file and chrome directory in the
> user profile.

Actually, it didn't work that way for SeaMonkey 1.0b. That's why I had
to let en-US ChatZilla XPI untouched in the es-ES installers, and the
reason why I finally didn't announce them here.

> Mmm I wonder: if sm uses the same engine than ffox and tbird, does it
> use install.rdf or (and/or) install.js? If sm still uses install.js,
> will it use _only_ install.rdf in a future?

As Robert has told you, SeaMonkey is not a gathering of Firefox plus
Thunderbird plus Nvu plus some extensions, all of them disguised with
a Mozilla Suite theme. :-) SeaMonkey does use the same Gecko engine as
Firefox/Thunderbird 1.5 (just as Mozilla Suite 1.7 uses the same one
than Firefox 1.0), but there are a lot of infrastructure APIs that
differ between Fx and SM. In turn, that means that some things that
work in Fx doesn't work, or work differently, in SM, and viceversa.

Pascal Chevrel did a nice job last summer explaining all this stuff to
us. ;-)

> Can all this be because a seamonkey bug?

There is something weird, indeed, but I'm not sure if that's a SM bug.
FWIW, I've had to do these things for installers to correctly:

- The es-ES langpack is the same for Windows and Linux, and besides
the counterpart of en-US.jar, en-win.jar, en-mac.jar and en-unix.jar,
it includes the locale for reporter, sroaming and (this time) chatzilla.

For Linux:

- unzip browser.xpi, edit chrome/chromelist.txt and
chrome/installed-chrome.txt and remove in both files every reference
to <extension>/locale/en-US/*. Repackage browser.xpi

- unzip each of reporter, sroaming and chatzilla, and remove the
locale register instructions in their corresponding install.js.
Repackage each extension

For Windows, it's pretty much the same, except that I didn't find
chrome/installed-chrome.txt inside browser.xpi.

I must say that we're being experiencing problems with es-ES ChatZilla
since I took over the task of building Win32 installers (Mozilla
1.7.11), but the problem always went away for Mozilla Suite just by
deleting XUL.mfasl and chrome/chrome.rdf in the user's profile;
however, this workaround haven't worked with SeaMonkey.

Ricardo.