Quantcast

Unable to add test case to test run in Testopia

Unable to add test case to test run in Testopia

nkpratham
I am trying to add test cases(with Confirmed status) to Test Run.But I am unable to do so.When I select the Test Case and Click on Add selected testcases to run I get a popup indicating the testcases have been updated successfully.But in the Test Run It does not Show up.

I tried to manually add data to test_case_run table in my database to see whether the values show up in application.After this I am able to see the data in the test run window but after doing so i was the other options such as Edit,Delete option been disabled. Please help and do suggest if there exist any debug option in Testopia.
And does Bugzilla write exception to log files?
Please Help