UK Web 2.0 a11y event

Steve Lee-3
http://www.abilitynet.org.uk/accessibility2/index.html

organised by AbilityNet and keynote by Jeremy Keith (of HiJax and
progressive enhancement).

--
Steve Lee

Re: UK Web 2.0 a11y event

David Bolter
Thanks Steve.

I see that Steve Faulkner from The Paciello Group mentions ARIA in his talk.

Aaron, are you in contact with Steve and if so does he know the growing
status of ARIA (browser coverage etc)?

cheers,
David
Steve Lee wrote:
> http://www.abilitynet.org.uk/accessibility2/index.html
>
> organised by AbilityNet and keynote by Jeremy Keith (of HiJax and
> progressive enhancement).

Re: UK Web 2.0 a11y event

Jon Gibbins (dotjay)-2
If anyone else is going to Accessibility 2.0, let me know; I'll be there.

David, Steve is pretty well informed about ARIA and its support:
http://www.paciellogroup.com/blog/?cat=23

Jon

--
gr0w.com
dotjay.co.uk

Re: UK Web 2.0 a11y event

Steve Lee-3
On 28/03/2008, Jon Gibbins (dotjay) <[hidden email]> wrote:
> If anyone else is going to Accessibility 2.0, let me know; I'll be there.

I decided it was to good to miss and will now be attending, and as a
Mozilla representative.

I'll be scribing notes for a report so do let me know if there is
anything particular that you'd like me to look out for or to ask.

--
Steve Lee