Quantcast

Turn off HTML rendering on test case Action / Expected results by default (always in source edit mode)

Turn off HTML rendering on test case Action / Expected results by default (always in source edit mode)

hyperhead
Hi

I was wondering if anybody knows or has turned off the HTML rendering as default / permanently on the fields for Action / Expected results in the test case definition.

I have a bit of XML information to display in my Expected results field and when HTML rendering is used, it does not display it, so I continually have to press the source edit button all the time.

I would prefer plain text here if possible.

Thanks!

Re: Turn off HTML rendering on test case Action / Expected results by default (always in source edit mode)

Gregary Hendricks-2
There is not a setting for this directly, but it should be pretty easy to
remove the wysiwyg editor widget by commenting it out in the relevant
templates.

++Greg