Tunderbird version 1.0.7 (20050923)

Vinny Riccioli
Can TB use my nicknames instead of the name list when writing an e-mail?
Currently it list all the matching names and I have to select the one I
want, although my nicknames are unique.

Thanks

Re: Tunderbird version 1.0.7 (20050923)

Clay-2
Vinny Riccioli wrote:
> Can TB use my nicknames instead of the name list when writing an e-mail?
> Currently it list all the matching names and I have to select the one I
> want, although my nicknames are unique.
>
> Thanks
It can.
By default, it puts the best match/last used at the top. In the case of
nic's, (I use initials) it always gets it right for me unless I use the
same initials for two contacts.
So, I type the nic 'vr' and hit enter.