Trow me that link

ettnofi
Hello, i have just an idea for Firefox PC/MAC:

The possibility to throw an hyperlink to other LAN Users(with Firefox running), or to single LAN User/ip(Firefox running needed) without passing through email or files.

First User press a "Throw a link" button, select the whole LAN Users or a single User, paste the link in the field and press "Throw".

A simple popup come out on top of the Firefox window in the taget ip/User's with that Link.

My 2 cents
Ettore

Re: Trow me that link

Balaco ocalaB
Em 07-03-2018 13:29, [hidden email] escreveu:
> Hello, i have just an idea for Firefox PC/MAC:
>
> The possibility to throw an hyperlink to other LAN Users(with Firefox running), or to single LAN User/ip(Firefox running needed) without passing through email or files.
>
> First User press a "Throw a link" button, select the whole LAN Users or a single User, paste the link in the field and press "Throw".
>
> A simple popup come out on top of the Firefox window in the taget ip/User's with that Link.

I think this is a very bad idea. I do *not* want Firefox to become even
more bloated than what it already is today (mainly with the latest
"decisions" the main people at it recently made).

And it is an useless feature, in my humble opinion - other things are
better for that kind of thing, while also including much more
possibilities of "send X to all lan users".

--
=
        quem você é?

   2.a. Você pode fazê-lo aqui:
   2.b. You may do it here:

   https://queroouvir.sarahah.com/

Re: Trow me that link

Kamath Laxminarayana
On Wednesday, March 7, 2018 at 9:59:33 PM UTC+5:30, [hidden email] wrote:
> Hello, i have just an idea for Firefox PC/MAC:
> A simple popup come out on top of the Firefox window in the taget ip/User's with that Link.

Spammers\ and viruses' delight!