Trouble building for WINCE

Mauro Chojrin
Hi:

    I'm trying to build minimo for WindowsCE using Visual Studio 2005. I've followed the instructions on the mozilla web page, I've installed all the tools and everything, but I get this error:

configure: error: installation or configuration problem: C compiler cannot create executables.

*** Fix above errors and then restart with "make -f client.mk build"

    I've search the web and the prior posts to this list but haven't found anything useful. Can any body point me to some documentation that would help?

    Thanks!

Mauro Chojrin
[hidden email]

      Las últimas noticias sobre el Mundial de Rugby 2007 están en Yahoo! Deportes. ¡Conocelas!
http://ar.sports.yahoo.com/mundialderugby