Triage party follow-up

Mark Côté
Thanks to all who came out for our triage party!  It was very
successful.  That day, we had changes to 117 bugs, compared to most days
where under 10 bugs are changed.  48 bugs were resolved, and 16 more
bugs were moved over to the new Extension Ideas component.  Great work!

Is there anyone interested in doing this again in a week or two at a
different time?  I'm not sure what the availability is of people who
couldn't make it to the last one; would someone like to propose one?

Mark
-
To view or change your list settings, click here:
<http://bugzilla.org/cgi-bin/mj_wwwusr?user=lists+s6506n84121h51@...>

Re: Triage party follow-up

Ryan Wilson-9
On Friday, May 16, 2014 11:51:19 AM UTC-6, Mark Côté wrote:

> Thanks to all who came out for our triage party!  It was very
>
> successful.  That day, we had changes to 117 bugs, compared to most days
>
> where under 10 bugs are changed.  48 bugs were resolved, and 16 more
>
> bugs were moved over to the new Extension Ideas component.  Great work!
>

> Is there anyone interested in doing this again in a week or two at a
>
> different time?  I'm not sure what the availability is of people who
>
> couldn't make it to the last one; would someone like to propose one?
>

> Mark

Count me in on another triage session.
-
To view or change your list settings, click here:
<http://bugzilla.org/cgi-bin/mj_wwwusr?user=lists+s6506n84121h51@...>

Re: Triage party follow-up

Gervase Markham
On 16/05/14 18:51, Mark Côté wrote:
> Is there anyone interested in doing this again in a week or two at a
> different time?  I'm not sure what the availability is of people who
> couldn't make it to the last one; would someone like to propose one?

I'd happily do it again.

Gerv

-
To view or change your list settings, click here:
<http://bugzilla.org/cgi-bin/mj_wwwusr?user=$MSGRCPT>

Re: Triage party follow-up

Mark Côté
Haven't heard any suggestions for alternate times, so should we keep the
same time as last time (14:00 UTC)?  Perhaps the week after the meeting
(Wed, May 2)?

Mark

-

On 23/05/14 21:12, Mark Côté wrote:
> Haven't heard any suggestions for alternate times, so should we keep the
> same time as last time (14:00 UTC)?  Perhaps the week after the meeting
> (Wed, May 2)?

May 2nd isn't a Wednesday, and it's also in the past. June 2nd is also
not a Wednesday.

Try again? :-))

Gerv

-

On 2014-05-26, 3:47 AM, Gervase Markham wrote:
> On 23/05/14 21:12, Mark Côté wrote:
>> Haven't heard any suggestions for alternate times, so should we keep the
>> same time as last time (14:00 UTC)?  Perhaps the week after the meeting
>> (Wed, May 2)?
>
> May 2nd isn't a Wednesday, and it's also in the past. June 2nd is also
> not a Wednesday.
>
> Try again? :-))

Ah I think I meant to say "the week after May 28".  Anyway, to be
precise, I suggest Wednesday, June 4, for the next triage party.

Mark

-