Treecell spanning two or more columns?

peter.kehl
Hi,

I've got a simple tree (implemented via view, rather than purely from xml) with three columns. However, for some rows I'd like to have the first cell span all three columns. It only contain text. All rows are at the same level.

Is there any way to do that, please?

Thank you in advance,

-Peter

Re: Treecell spanning two or more columns?

Neil-4
[hidden email] wrote:

>I've got a simple tree (implemented via view, rather than purely from xml) with three columns. However, for some rows I'd like to have the first cell span all three columns. It only contain text. All rows are at the same level.
>
>Is there any way to do that, please?

If you set the overflow="true" property on the treecol, then all cells
in that column will be able to overflow on to any empty cells in
subsequent columns.

--
Warning: May contain traces of nuts.

Re: Treecell spanning two or more columns?

peter.kehl
Neil,

Thank you.

-Peter