Transvision 6.0 is available, with cross-channel and Focus

Transvision 6.0 is available, with cross-channel and Focus

Francesco Lodolo [:flod]
Hi everyone,
We have just released a brand new version of Transvision.

This time there are a lot of changes, but two are particularly important:
* Transvision now searches in the gecko-strings (cross channel)
repository. That will be the default repository when you perform a
search (it's called "Gecko products" in the UI).
* You can now search for strings in Focus for Android and Focus for iOS.

Changelog is available here: https://transvision.mozfr.org/news/

Please file an issue if you see anything weird (or would like to see a
feature added)
https://github.com/mozfr/transvision/issues

Francesco

Re: Transvision 6.0 is available, with cross-channel and Focus

Michal Stanke-2
Great, that looks cool.

But I think pagination is broken there, resulting in 500 error in edge
cases. Try to change the "Search in" to "Entities" and type in:

  * accesskey - a very long list will appear (cool I can search in all
    results)
  * label - white page (500 error)

Michal

Dne 12.10.2017 v 21:02 Francesco Lodolo napsal(a):

> Hi everyone,
> We have just released a brand new version of Transvision.
>
> This time there are a lot of changes, but two are particularly important:
> * Transvision now searches in the gecko-strings (cross channel)
> repository. That will be the default repository when you perform a
> search (it's called "Gecko products" in the UI).
> * You can now search for strings in Focus for Android and Focus for iOS.
>
> Changelog is available here: https://transvision.mozfr.org/news/
>
> Please file an issue if you see anything weird (or would like to see a
> feature added)
> https://github.com/mozfr/transvision/issues
>
> Francesco

Re: Transvision 6.0 is available, with cross-channel and Focus

Francesco Lodolo [:flod]
Thanks Michal,
As commented on IRC/Telegram, you actually found a very old bug:
results are not truncated when searching for entities, while they are
when searching on Strings or Strings and Entities.

Francesco