Translation request for upcoming startpages change

Translation request for upcoming startpages change

Axel Hecht
Hi,

could you please translate the following in follow ups to this post?

Get the newest version! Firefox 1.5 has been released. <a>Learn more</a>.

We want to use this for kicking off the updates of 1.0.x users.

Thank you

Axel

Re: Translation request for upcoming startpages change

Iulian Ursache-Dogariu
Axel Hecht a scris:
> Get the newest version! Firefox 1.5 has been released. <a>Learn more</a>.

ro:
Luaţi ultima versiune! S-a lansat Firefox 1.5. <a>Aflaţi mai multe</a>.

/iulian

Re: Translation request for upcoming startpages change

Toni Hermoso Pulido
Al 15/12/05 01:54, En/na Axel Hecht ha escrit:

> Hi,
>
> could you please translate the following in follow ups to this post?
>
> Get the newest version! Firefox 1.5 has been released. <a>Learn more</a>.
>
> We want to use this for kicking off the updates of 1.0.x users.
>
> Thank you
>
> Axel

Get the newest version! Firefox 1.5 has been released. <a>Learn more</a>.

Feu-vos amb la darrera versió! Ja tenim el Firefox 1.5. <a>Més
informació...</a>.

--
* Toni Hermoso Pulido
    web: http://drac.homelinux.org

Re: Translation request for upcoming startpages change

Ankit Patel
Axel Hecht <[hidden email]> wrote:

Get the newest version! Firefox 1.5 has been released. <a>Learn
more</a>.

gu-IN:
નવી આવૃત્તિ મેળવો!
Firefox 1.5 પ્રકાશિત થઈ ગયું. <a>વધુ શીખો</a>.

Thank You!
Ankit Patel

Yahoo! Shopping

Re: Translation request for upcoming startpages change

Ognyan Kulev
Axel Hecht wrote:
> Get the newest version! Firefox 1.5 has been released. <a>Learn more</a>.

In Bulgarian [bg]:

Вземете последната версия! Излязъл е Firefox 1.5. <a>Научете повече</a>.

Regards,
ogi

Re: Translation request for upcoming startpages change

AP Singh Alam

--- Axel Hecht <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> could you please translate the following in follow
> ups to this post?
>
> Get the newest version! Firefox 1.5 has been
> released. <a>Learn more</a>.
>
> We want to use this for kicking off the updates of
> 1.0.x users.
>
> Thank you
>
> Axel

Punjabi (pa) version

 à¨¨à¨µà¨¾à¨‚ ਵਰਜਨ ਪ੍ਰਾਪਤ
ਕਰੋ! ਫਾਇਰਫਾਕਸ (Firefox) 1.5
ਜਾਰੀ ਹੋ ਗਿਆ ਹੈ।
<a>ਹੋਰ ਜਾਣਕਾਰੀ ਲਵੋ</a>।

Re: Translation request for upcoming startpages change

aleksr_si (Bugzilla)
Axel Hecht wrote:
> Get the newest version! Firefox 1.5 has been released. <a>Learn more</a>.

In Slovene (sl):

Prenesite najnovejšo različico! Izšel je Firefox 1.5. <a>Želite izvedeti
več?</a>

(I hope the carons get through correctly.)

Re: Translation request for upcoming startpages change

Gudmund Areskoug-2
Axel Hecht wrote:
> Hi,
>
> could you please translate the following in follow ups to this post?
>
> Get the newest version! Firefox 1.5 has been released. <a>Learn more</a>.

sv_SE:

Skaffa den senaste versionen! Firefox 1.5 är ute. <a>Läs mera</a>.

BR,
Gudmund

Re: Translation request for upcoming startpages change

didaio
uk:
Скачайте нову версію! Випущено Firefox 1.5.
<a>Дізнатися більше</a>.
���V��I�j)b� b�٨�)ej]t�j3�YZ��!���f��j3�YZ��?�+-�w��j3�YZ�]'

Re: Translation request for upcoming startpages change

Jussi Bergström
Axel Hecht kirjoitti:

> could you please translate the following in follow ups to this post?
>
> Get the newest version! Firefox 1.5 has been released. <a>Learn more</a>.

In Finnish (fi):

Hanki uusin versio! Firefox 1.5 on julkaistu. <a>Lue lisää</a>.

--
Jussi Bergström

Re: Translation request for upcoming startpages change

Giacomo Magnini-2
Axel Hecht ha scritto:
> Get the newest version! Firefox 1.5 has been released. <a>Learn more</a>.

it:
Scarica l'ultima versione! É uscito Firefox 1.5. <a>Ulteriori
informazioni</a>

Cheers, Giacomo.

Re: Translation request for upcoming startpages change

Ahmet Serkan Tıratacı-2
In Turkish (tr):

Yeni sürümü indirin! Firefox 1.5 çıktı. <a>Devamı...</a>

Re: Translation request for upcoming startpages change

Yury Tarasievich
On 15 December 2005 02:54, Axel Hecht wrote:> Hi,>> could you please translate the following in follow ups to this post?>> Get the newest version! Firefox 1.5 has been released. <a>Learn more</a>.>> We want to use this for kicking off the updates of 1.0.x users.
be-BYБярыце самую новую версію! Выйшаў у свет Firefox 1.5. <a>Больш падрабязна</a>.

Re: Translation request for upcoming startpages change

Pavel Franc
> could you please translate the following in follow ups to this post?
>
> Get the newest version! Firefox 1.5 has been released. <a>Learn more</a>.

The Czech (cs) word by word translation would be:

Získejte nejnovější verzi! Firefox 1.5 byl uvolněn. <a>Poznejte více</a>.

but I would never use that. I would prefer

Stáhněte si nejnovější verzi! Firefox 1.5 byl uvolněn. <a>Více
informací</a>.

which is

Download the newest version! Firefox 1.5 has been released. <a>More
information</a>.

Pavel Franc

Re: Translation request for upcoming startpages change

Yury Tarasievich
On 15 December 2005 11:49, Yury Tarasievich wrote:> On 15 December 2005 02:54, Axel Hecht wrote:> Hi,>> could you please> translate the following in follow ups to this post?>> Get the newest> version! Firefox 1.5 has been released. <a>Learn more</a>.>> We want to use> this for kicking off the updates of 1.0.x users.

I guess this little something with newlines happened when mail was  X-MIME-Autoconverted: from base64 to 8bit by rheet.mozilla.org. So I'll just resend with extra newlines, okay?

be-BY
Бярыце самую новую версію! Выйшаў у свет Firefox 1.5. <a>Больш падрабязна</a>.

Re: Translation request for upcoming startpages change

Mad Maks
Axel Hecht schreef:

> Get the newest version! Firefox 1.5 has been released. <a>Learn more</a>.

In nl:

Download de nieuwste versie! Firefox 1.5 is beschikbaar. <a>Meer
informatie</a>

Re: Translation request for upcoming startpages change

Andras Timar
Axel Hecht írta:
> Get the newest version! Firefox 1.5 has been released. <a>Learn more</a>.

hu: Töltse le a legújabb verziót! A Firefox 1.5 már megjelent.
<a>További információk</a>

Re: Translation request for upcoming startpages change

Ronny Vårdal
Axel Hecht skrev:
> Hi,
>
> could you please translate the following in follow ups to this post?
>
> Get the newest version! Firefox 1.5 has been released. <a>Learn more</a>.

nb-NO:

"Skaff deg den nyeste versjonen! Firefox 1.5 har blitt lansert. <a>Få
mer informasjon</a>.

nn-NO (though it is far from a finished product):

"Skaff deg den nyaste utgåva! Firefox 1.5 er gjeven ut. <a>Få meir
informasjon</a>.

--

Mozilla Norge

Ronny Vårdal

Re: Translation request for upcoming startpages change

ilyas-5
> Get the newest version! Firefox 1.5 has been released. <a>Learn
more</a>.

In ky (kirghiz):
¶Ðңë ÒÕàáØïáëÝ ÐÛëңë×! Firefox 1.5 çëÚâë. <a>ºÞèãÜçÐ ÜÐÐÛëÜÐâ</a>.

Yahoo! Shopping

Re: Translation request for upcoming startpages change

Marek Stepien
Axel Hecht napisał:
> could you please translate the following in follow ups to this post?
>
> Get the newest version! Firefox 1.5 has been released. <a>Learn more</a>.

pl:

Pobierz najnowszą wersję! Wydany został Firefox 1.5. <a>Dowiedz się
więcej</a>.

--
Marek Stepien <marcoos at aviary dot pl>
http://www.firefox.pl/