Translate help from SUMO into Serbian

Filip Miletic-4
Hello all.

Can someone please either explain, or give a pointer, on how to
translate the FF3 help into Serbian.  Also, is it possible to reuse the
FF2 help pages for the same purpose?

Re: Translate help from SUMO into Serbian

Chris Ilias-2
On 7/5/08 5:48 AM, _Filip Miletic_ spoke thusly:
> Hello all.
>
> Can someone please either explain, or give a pointer, on how to
> translate the FF3 help into Serbian.  Also, is it possible to reuse the
> FF2 help pages for the same purpose?

Filip, thank your for your help.
If I understand correctly, the locale code for Serbian is 'sr'; and I
don't see sr enabled. I am unsure of the steps involved in enabling it;
so it would be best to file bug:
<https://bugzilla.mozilla.org/enter_bug.cgi?product=Sumo&component=Localization>

If you can, please subscribe to mozilla.dev.l10n.web for discussion
about localizing support.mozilla.com.

Chris Ilias schreef:
> so it would be best to file bug:
> <https://bugzilla.mozilla.org/enter_bug.cgi?product=Sumo&component=Localization>