Traditional Chinese Localization

Steve Ma
Is there anywhere to download the Traditional Chinese localization?
Currently Bugilla.org only contains Simplified Chinese.

Thank you,
Steve

Re: Traditional Chinese Localization

Gervase Markham
Steve Ma wrote:
> Is there anywhere to download the Traditional Chinese localization?
> Currently Bugilla.org only contains Simplified Chinese.

If it's not on bugzilla.org, it probably doesn't exist, I'm afraid.

Gerv

Re: Traditional Chinese Localization

Steve Ma
Yes. I have ported a Traditional Chinese version based on the Simplified
version. Will be posted on Sourceforge.net

news:d84ll8$[hidden email]...

Steve Ma wrote:
> Yes. I have ported a Traditional Chinese version based on the Simplified
> version. Will be posted on Sourceforge.net

Please email justdave at bugzilla.org when you are finished, and we will
add a link to the web page.

Gerv

Re: Traditional Chinese Localization

Steve Ma
The Traditional Chinese localization has been posted on Sourceforge.net.

https://sourceforge.net/projects/bugzilla-tw/

news:d89ti0$[hidden email]...