Toolbar Developer Needed

John Anderson-25
I'm looking for freelance or a fulltime toolbar engineer to create
extentions for Explorer, Firefox and other browsers. We are using
XPCOM with C++ and heavy javascript. Must also have experience
with .net and client side installers. Working knowledge of JSON is a
plus.

Thank you, John

Re: Toolbar Developer Needed

John Anderson-25
On Feb 23, 4:12 pm, John Anderson <[hidden email]> wrote:
> I'm looking for freelance or a fulltime toolbar engineer to create
> extentions for Explorer, Firefox and other browsers. We are using
> XPCOM with C++ and heavy javascript. Must also have experience
> with .net and client side installers. Working knowledge of JSON is a
> plus.
>
> Thank you, John

email: anderson.john798   at   gmail.com