To the Mozilla community

Adam Alami
Dear Mozilla community,

I’m running a survey to understand pull requests evaluation in open source communities. It’s part of my PhD study. The aim is to understand the evaluation practice of PRs assessment. This will help the community to understand what’s goes on during PRs evaluation and how the Mozilla practice compares with other communities.

The link to the survey below:

https://icse2020.limequery.com/913965?lang=en

Please, participate. It takes less than 10 mins. I will share the results of the survey with the Mozilla community as soon as they become available.

Kind regards

Adam Alami
PhD Fellow

IT UNIVERSITY OF COPENHAGEN
Rued Langgaards Vej 7
DK-2300 Copenhagen S
4D04

E-mail: [hidden email]<mailto:[hidden email]>
PHONE (+45) 72 18 50 71
www.itu.dk<http://www.itu.dk/>

[cid:image001.jpg@01D31BF2.3AE0C140]

-
To view or change your list settings, click here:
<https://lists.bugzilla.org/cgi-bin/mj_wwwusr?user=$MSGRCPT>