Thunderbird won't import Eudora Address Book.

Thunderbird won't import Eudora Address Book.

Jacques Courtois
Hi! I've installed Thunderbird for the first time (version 1.5) on a Windows
XP Home SP2 machine. All runs fine but the import of the Eudora 6.2 Address
Book. It says it's done but nothing displays in the TB address book. Since
there is no export option in Eudora I'm stuck. A try to import the Eudora
.nnt files as text don't work either. Does anyone know how to get out of
this dilemma? Thanks for your kind response.

Re: Thunderbird won't import Eudora Address Book.

Ralph Fox-2

Try using Dawn to convert the address book.  http://www.joshie.com/projects/dawn/

--
Cheers,
Ralph

"Curiosity skilled the cat."

Re: Thunderbird won't import Eudora Address Book.

Jacques Courtois
"Ralph Fox" <-@-.invalid> a écrit dans le message de news:
[hidden email]...

> On Fri, 13 Jan 2006 11:39:00 +0100, in message
> <43c78352$0$26396$[hidden email]>, Jacques Courtois wrote:
>
>> Hi! I've installed Thunderbird for the first time (version 1.5) on a
>> Windows
>> XP Home SP2 machine. All runs fine but the import of the Eudora 6.2
>> Address
>> Book. It says it's done but nothing displays in the TB address book.
>> Since
>> there is no export option in Eudora I'm stuck. A try to import the Eudora
>> .nnt files as text don't work either. Does anyone know how to get out of
>> this dilemma? Thanks for your kind response.
>

> Try using Dawn to convert the address book.
> http://www.joshie.com/projects/dawn/
>

> --
> Cheers,
> Ralph
>
> "Curiosity skilled the cat."

Thank you very much, Ralph, Dawn solved my pb.