Thunderbird with simple text format

Percy-3
Hi I've installed Thunderbird but I don't wanna send messages in HTML
format, I always send in simple text format but I can´t find where to
set it to default. I was using Netscape Mail before and there's an
option to set it to simple text format. Any idea?

THANKS

PERCY

Re: Thunderbird with simple text format

gwtc
Percy wrote:

> Hi I've installed Thunderbird but I don't wanna send messages in HTML
> format, I always send in simple text format but I can´t find where to
> set it to default. I was using Netscape Mail before and there's an
> option to set it to simple text format. Any idea?
>
> THANKS
>
> PERCY
Tools, Options, Composition, and its the 2nd to the last button you
want -- Send Options

Re: Thunderbird with simple text format

Martin Stoeckli
Percy schrieb:
> Hi I've installed Thunderbird but I don't wanna send messages in HTML
> format, I always send in simple text format but I can´t find where to
> set it to default. I was using Netscape Mail before and there's an
> option to set it to simple text format. Any idea?
>
> THANKS
>
> PERCY

Hello Percy

It's a setting you can define for each email account, that's why you
have to look in "Tools/Account...". Select your account, and chose
"Addressing", there you can find the option you need.

Good luck:
Martin

--
Martin Stoeckli