Thunderbird: too late to the party to update l10n?

Thunderbird: too late to the party to update l10n?

Jordi Serratosa
Hi,

We missed the TB 60 release for Catalan (ca) locale, which apparently
was a couple of days ago.
The Catalan version of TB 60 available for download contains a lot of
English strings (for example, all address book fields)

Now the translation is finished for both Thunderbird and Lightning
projects, including major corrections.

Since TB 60 is a major revamp, is there any way to include the Catalan
translation in TB any time soon?
How long will it take to release a l10n update?

Thank you!

salut,
jordi s

Re: Thunderbird: too late to the party to update l10n?

Jordi Serratosa
Hi, I guess this message went unheard :-/

Thunderbird just updated to 60.2.1 and there is no trace of the
translations we submitted aerly in August. Great. Not.

Any idea on how to include the updated tranlsations in the next update?

salut,
jordi s

El 08/08/2018 a les 18:57, Jordi Serratosa ha escrit: