Thunderbird localizers: Please check your installer strings

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
4 messages Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Thunderbird localizers: Please check your installer strings

Simon Paquet-2
Hey guys,

after looking at the status of some locales that have already opted-in
for the beta2 release of Thunderbird, I want to put out a warning:

Please take a close look at the status of your tinderbox
(at http://tinderbox.mozilla.org/showbuilds.cgi?tree=Mozilla-l10n-ab-CD
where ab-CD must be replaced with your locale code (e.g. es-ES or de).
I've seen some locales having a red Windows tinderbox, because those
locales didn't follow this change to our installer strings:

http://hg.mozilla.org/comm-central/rev/82c571b8e4b3

Please check if you correctly changed the variable names and make the
necessary changes before opting-in.

Thanks guys,
Simon

--
Thunderbird/Calendar Localization (L10n) Coordinator
Calendar website maintainer: http://www.mozilla.org/projects/calendar
Calendar developer blog:     http://weblogs.mozillazine.org/calendar
_______________________________________________
dev-l10n mailing list
[hidden email]
https://lists.mozilla.org/listinfo/dev-l10n
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: Thunderbird localizers: Please check your installer strings

Aman Alam
Simon Paquet ਨੇ ਲਿਖਿਆ:

> Hey guys,
>
> after looking at the status of some locales that have already opted-in
> for the beta2 release of Thunderbird, I want to put out a warning:
>
> Please take a close look at the status of your tinderbox
> (at http://tinderbox.mozilla.org/showbuilds.cgi?tree=Mozilla-l10n-ab-CD
> where ab-CD must be replaced with your locale code (e.g. es-ES or de).
> I've seen some locales having a red Windows tinderbox, because those
> locales didn't follow this change to our installer strings:
>
> http://hg.mozilla.org/comm-central/rev/82c571b8e4b3
>

Thanks Simon,
I just fixed my locale for issue, Windows build working now.
as I was only checking, http://l10n.mozilla.org/dashboard/, never
tinderbox, so this issue remains. Is there any way to get error
on Dashboard about error in build (tinderbox)?

Thanks
A S Alam
_______________________________________________
dev-l10n mailing list
[hidden email]
https://lists.mozilla.org/listinfo/dev-l10n
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: Thunderbird localizers: Please check your installer strings

Simon Paquet-2
In reply to this post by Simon Paquet-2
A S Alam wrote on 18. Feb 2009:

>> Please take a close look at the status of your tinderbox
>> (at http://tinderbox.mozilla.org/showbuilds.cgi?tree=Mozilla-l10n-ab-CD
>> where ab-CD must be replaced with your locale code (e.g. es-ES or de).
>> I've seen some locales having a red Windows tinderbox, because those
>> locales didn't follow this change to our installer strings:
>>
>> http://hg.mozilla.org/comm-central/rev/82c571b8e4b3
>
> Thanks Simon,
> I just fixed my locale for issue, Windows build working now.
> as I was only checking, http://l10n.mozilla.org/dashboard/, never
> tinderbox, so this issue remains.

Great. Thanks for the update. Please opt-in in the other thread once
you think your locale is ready.

> Is there any way to get error on Dashboard about error in build
> (tinderbox)?

No idea, perhaps Axel can comment on this (in case he's reading this
thread).

Cya
Simon

--
Thunderbird/Calendar Localization (L10n) Coordinator
Calendar website maintainer: http://www.mozilla.org/projects/calendar
Calendar developer blog:     http://weblogs.mozillazine.org/calendar
_______________________________________________
dev-l10n mailing list
[hidden email]
https://lists.mozilla.org/listinfo/dev-l10n
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: Thunderbird localizers: Please check your installer strings

Axel Hecht
In reply to this post by Simon Paquet-2
On 18.02.2009 2:03 Uhr, A S Alam wrote:

> Simon Paquet ਨੇ ਲਿਖਿਆ:
>> Hey guys,
>>
>> after looking at the status of some locales that have already opted-in
>> for the beta2 release of Thunderbird, I want to put out a warning:
>>
>> Please take a close look at the status of your tinderbox
>> (at http://tinderbox.mozilla.org/showbuilds.cgi?tree=Mozilla-l10n-ab-CD
>> where ab-CD must be replaced with your locale code (e.g. es-ES or de).
>> I've seen some locales having a red Windows tinderbox, because those
>> locales didn't follow this change to our installer strings:
>>
>> http://hg.mozilla.org/comm-central/rev/82c571b8e4b3
>>
>
> Thanks Simon,
> I just fixed my locale for issue, Windows build working now.
> as I was only checking, http://l10n.mozilla.org/dashboard/, never
> tinderbox, so this issue remains. Is there any way to get error
> on Dashboard about error in build (tinderbox)?

Not yet. That piece is ambitious, but it's on the radar. Or, my plans
with the dashboard are ambitious still, and we'll see how good
upstreaming of that goes.

Axel
_______________________________________________
dev-l10n mailing list
[hidden email]
https://lists.mozilla.org/listinfo/dev-l10n