Thunderbird driving process rejiggered a bit

Thunderbird driving process rejiggered a bit

Dan Mosedale
Banned User
This post was updated on .
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: Thunderbird driving process rejiggered a bit

Mark Banner-2
Dan Mosedale wrote:
> [Followups aimed at mozilla.dev.planning]
> <https://wiki.mozilla.org/Thunderbird:Release_Driving> has the details;
> please followup to this message if you have questions, and I'll try and
> clarify that doc in response.

I have now created a number of saved searches based on the flags and
milestones. Anyone with can confirm privileges in bugzilla can go to
their preferences (section saved searches) and add them to your footer.

They are:

TB 3.0 - blocking
TB 3.0 - wanted
TB 3.0b1 - blocking
TB 3.0b1 - wanted
TB 3.0b2 - blocking
TB 3.0b2 - wanted
TB 3.0rc1 - blocking
TB 3.0rc1 - wanted

Standard8

Re: Thunderbird driving process rejiggered a bit

unfrostedpoptart
On Aug 21, 7:06 pm, Dan Mosedale <[hidden email]> wrote:

> [Followups aimed at mozilla.dev.planning]
>
> At today's Thunderbird-driving meeting, we rejiggered the Thunderbird 3
> release driving process somewhat.  The intent is to make the
> wanted-thunderbird3 flag more useful and to be stricter about how we
> define blockers.  We've started a new round of triage based on this.
>
> <https://wiki.mozilla.org/Thunderbird:Release_Driving> has the details;
> please followup to this message if you have questions, and I'll try and
> clarify that doc in response.
>
> Also, for those who didn't see my recent blog posting, the Thunderbird 3
> schedule has been updated at
> <https://wiki.mozilla.org/Thunderbird:Thunderbird3:Schedule>.

Thanks Dan - it's good to see that TB3 has some real momentum and will
be out soon!