Thunderbird certificates

Bob

Thunderbird certificates

Bob
I have a problem with OS/2 Thunderbird both version 10.0.1 and version 24.8.1.
Some of my email accounts require SSL signons. All of them work in Windows. One
fails to connect to SMTP on OS/2. It looks like a certificate problem (COMODO).
Deleting certs seems to just disable them. If I delete certs8.db it is recreated
when TB restarts - the default certs are contained somewhere in the binary. I
guess we are missing an intermediate cert or need an update (the cert dates all
look ok) but how is this done. How do I track this down.

Regards

Bob