Thunderbird: Tooltip for E-mail address behind "From" name

Thunderbird: Tooltip for E-mail address behind "From" name

RAV-2
I use Thunderbird 1.5 for newsgroup access (I don't use it for E-mail).
  When displaying headers as just one line (which displays "Subject: xxx
     From: xxx" on one line), it would be nice, when you hover the mouse
over the From information, if it would display the E-mail address in a
tool-tip.  When you hover over it now, it turns the text from blue to
red, but nothing else.  Yes, I can right-click to see the E-mail, but
adding that info to a tooltip would be very convenient, and nothing
would be sacrificed to do it (since there currently is no tooltip at all).