Thunderbird Question

Randy Webb
If there is a better, alternative, group to ask this question, please
let me know. In searching, I found no group dedicated to Thunderbird.

When subscribed to a binary group, I can right click the group name in
the left pane, choose Properties, go to the Offline Tab and choose the
"Download Now" button to download the messages from that group.

Where can I find those downloaded messages?

And, is there an easier way to get binary messages downloaded, with the
files that go with them?
--
Randy

Re: Thunderbird Question

Roy Starrin
On Tue, 08 Nov 2005 07:15:06 -0500, Randy Webb
<[hidden email]> wrote:

>If there is a better, alternative, group to ask this question, please
>let me know. In searching, I found no group dedicated to Thunderbird.

Thunderbird Support Forum
http://forums.mozillazine.org/viewforum.php?f=39

Re: Thunderbird Question

What's in a Name?
Randy Webb [hidden email] on 11/8/2005 in
<[hidden email]> after much thought,came up with
this jewel:

> If there is a better, alternative, group to ask this question, please
> let me know. In searching, I found no group dedicated to Thunderbird.
snip
> And, is there an easier way to get binary messages downloaded, with
> the files that go with them?

Yes-use a real newsreader

--

-max

Re: Thunderbird Question

Chris Jahn
Randy Webb <[hidden email]> wrote in news:tIednai6tfipC-3eRVn-
[hidden email]:

> If there is a better, alternative, group to ask this question, please
> let me know. In searching, I found no group dedicated to Thunderbird.

snews://secnews.netscape.com:563/netscape.mozilla.thunderbird

--
Netscape FAQs: http://www.ufaq.org/
Netscape 6/7 Tips: http://www.holgermetzger.de/net6e.html

I seem to be having tremendous difficulty with my lifestyle.