Thunderbird: Imap, attachments downloading twice?

Thunderbird: Imap, attachments downloading twice?

Christian Jensen-2
Hi,

When I open an email in Thundbird that includes a large attachment I
have to wait until the complete mail has been downloaded before I can
read it. Then when I need the attachment I have to wait for it to be
downloaded again. Is there some way to avoid the double download?

/Christian

Re: Thunderbird: Imap, attachments downloading twice?

Christian Jensen-2
Christian Jensen wrote:
> Hi,
>
> When I open an email in Thundbird that includes a large attachment I
> have to wait until the complete mail has been downloaded before I can
> read it. Then when I need the attachment I have to wait for it to be
> downloaded again. Is there some way to avoid the double download?
>
> /Christian

Never mind.. Doesn't happen in TB 1.5 - just upgraded from 1.07

/Christian