Thunderbird Gday , Thursday 04/30 - Figuring out Gmail

Thunderbird Gday , Thursday 04/30 - Figuring out Gmail

Ludovic Hirlimann-3
Thunderbird, Seamonkey, Calendar users ... you can help.

This week we are going to try to make the experience of using Gmail
better for all users of Thunderbird. What needs to be worked on is
available on the
wiki.<https://wiki.mozilla.org/Thunderbird:QA_TestDay:2009-04-30>
Help will be provided on #bugday on irc.

Ludovic
--
Ludovic Hirlimann MozillaMessaging QA lead
http://www.spreadthunderbird.com/aff/79/2

Re: Thunderbird Gday , Thursday 04/30 - Figuring out Gmail

Peter Potamus the Purple Hippo
Ludovic Hirlimann wrote:
> Thunderbird, Seamonkey, Calendar users ... you can help.

it does help if you post this to the SM support group!

help!!!! Emails to me may become public

Laws, which applies everywhere in the FREE world,
except for some strange reason, not to the mozilla.org
newsgroup servers, where your posting may get you banned.

http://www.toonopedia.com/potamus.htm

Re: Thunderbird Gday , Thursday 04/30 - Figuring out Gmail

Melchert Fruitema-2
On 28-04-2009 10:31 CET, Ludovic Hirlimann composed this enchanting
statement:
> Thunderbird, Seamonkey, Calendar users ... you can help.

Quite interesting. Unfortunately, it's Queen mother's Birthday, that
day. Lot's of festivities, everywhere and especially in Amsterdam.

--
Kind regards,
Melchert

On 4/28/09 6:28 PM, Peter Potamus the Purple Hippo wrote:
> Ludovic Hirlimann wrote:
>> Thunderbird, Seamonkey, Calendar users ... you can help.
>
> it does help if you post this to the SM support group!

I was told it did not w few weeks back so I stopped doing it.

Ludo