Quantcast

Thunderbird 52.0.1 Start Page showing "Welcome to Daily"

Thunderbird 52.0.1 Start Page showing "Welcome to Daily"

robocoder.db
Just a minor problem; after an automatic upgrade from 52.0 to 52.0.1 the start page displayed is for the nightly version (saying Welcome to Daily Congratulations! You’ve downloaded or compiled a Daily build of Thunderbird. These are the builds that contain the latest additions and changes to Thunderbird. etc...). At first I thought it must have upgraded to a different channel due to a bug, but since I checked to see that it's only from 52.0 to 52.0.1 I suppose it's not actually a daily version.

Re: Thunderbird 52.0.1 Start Page showing "Welcome to Daily"

robocoder.db
FYI, I'm using the 32-bit Windows version of Thunderbird.

Re: Thunderbird 52.0.1 Start Page showing "Welcome to Daily"

Wayne Mery
On 4/14/2017 4:22 PM, [hidden email] wrote:
> Just a minor problem; after an automatic upgrade from 52.0 to 52.0.1 the start page displayed is for the nightly version (saying Welcome to Daily Congratulations! You’ve downloaded or compiled a Daily build of Thunderbird. These are the builds that contain the latest additions and changes to Thunderbird. etc...). At first I thought it must have upgraded to a different channel due to a bug, but since I checked to see that it's only from 52.0 to 52.0.1 I suppose it's not actually a daily version.

Thanks, yes. Something got delayed in the release process. It's being
worked on.