Thunderbird 3.1 string freeze has been postponed

Thunderbird 3.1 string freeze has been postponed

Simon Paquet-2
Hi guys,

the string freeze for Thunderbird 3.1, which was originally planned for
yesterday[*], has been postponed for a few days. I can't say for how
many right now, but I will post here as soon as I learn more.

We're still waiting for a few important fixes, mainly the migration
assistant and a new quick search. We'll need to solicit feedback on
those patches before we can move further towards the Lanikai 3.1 beta2
release (Lanikai is the codename for the Thunderbird 3.1 series).

Cya
Simon

* https://wiki.mozilla.org/Thunderbird:Thunderbird3.1#Schedule

--
Thunderbird/Calendar Localization (L10n) Coordinator
Thunderbird l10n blog:       http://thunderbird-l10n.blogspot.com