Thunderbird 2 Project Planning Document

Scott MacGregor
Cross posting this to .planning to reach a broader audience. Followups to dev.apps.thunderbird.

In case you hadn't noticed it on the wiki, I thought I'd send around the Thunderbird 2 planning document which we have been using to organize what we hope to accomplish for Thunderbird 2. It also has schedule, bug, and other planning information related to the release. Usual caveats about things not being final nor guarantees about being in the final release apply :).

http://wiki.mozilla.org/Thunderbird2

Let us know if you are interested in helping out with anything on the list or have other projects you are working on for Thunderbird 2.

Thanks!

-Team Thunderbird