Thunderbird 2.0a

Colin Grant
I've just noticed that when looking at my emails the header info is not
shown. All I get is the maim text of the message and the only way I can
see who it is from is by looking at the sender column in the Inbox
message list.

Is this expected behaviour?

Thanks
Colin

Thunderbird

Marcos Brodsky
Shalom to Colin Grant from Israel, can you help me to import the mail
from thunderbird to seaMonkey at once to avoid working one by one?
Marcos Brodsky
Israel
Thanks a lot!, answer anyware.

Re: Thunderbird

Frank Wein
Marcos Brodsky wrote:
> Shalom to Colin Grant from Israel, can you help me to import the mail
> from thunderbird to seaMonkey at once to avoid working one by one?
> Marcos Brodsky
> Israel
> Thanks a lot!, answer anyware.

You two are both wrong here, try the mozilla.support.seamonkey and
mozilla.support.thunderbird groups.

Frank