Thunderbird 13 whatsnew - how do I get to the dialog for accountprov-ABCD.png picture

Thunderbird 13 whatsnew - how do I get to the dialog for accountprov-ABCD.png picture

Vito Smolej-3
I have been looking around in all kinds of corners to get this dialog, but I have to give up and turn to all those who have done it already (count so far 11, from de to sk, see https://svn.mozilla.org/projects/mozilla.org/branches/staging/thunderbird/img/tb5/l10n/)

How do I get this window open in my SL earlybird version? A ref to an explanation by Roland&Co will suffice.

TiA

Vito

Re: Thunderbird 13 whatsnew - how do I get to the dialog for accountprov-ABCD.png picture

Michael 'Coce' Köhler
Hi Vito,

> How do I get this [accountprov] window open in my SL earlybird
> version?

It’s in „Account Settings → Account Actions → Add Mail Account → Get a
new account (lower left corner)“.

HTH

Michael

Re: Thunderbird 13 whatsnew - how do I get to the dialog for accountprov-ABCD.png picture

Rimas Kudelis
2012.06.07 13:19, Michael 'Coce' Köhler rašė:
> Hi Vito,
>
>> How do I get this [accountprov] window open in my SL earlybird
>> version?
>
> It’s in „Account Settings → Account Actions → Add Mail Account → Get a
> new account (lower left corner)“.

Or in main window, under File → New → Get an email account (not sure
about the exact wording).

Rimas