Three (3) Dell workstations in the QA lab: anybody know whose/which team's they are?

Three (3) Dell workstations in the QA lab: anybody know whose/which team's they are?

Stephen Donner-2
Hey all -

ASAP, please let me (and Bob Clary, cc:d) know if you use/own, know
anything about the three (3) Dell workstations in the QA lab in MTV2.

I've attached a photo - I'll continue to try to find out more info on
them in the meantime.

(If they're not actively in use, we'd like to remove them; if they are
in use, we can work with Bob to relocate them elsewhere, as he'd like to
use the remainder of that rack space.)

Thanks!

- Stephen