This mailing list needs a FAQ page.

Alex Vincent
I hate to say it, but I keep seeing the same dozen ideas surfaced over and over again here.  We really should capture them in a HTML page with link targets.  I'd like to see a format of:

Q: I have this idea or I want this in the language...
A: Hyperlink to a TC39 spec, a library or an explanation why it's a bad idea.

It'd be nice to add it to the message headers, right above those unsubscribe links that nobody bothers to search for.

Any volunteers?

Alex
--
"The first step in confirming there is a bug in someone else's work is confirming there are no bugs in your own."
-- Alexander J. Vincent, June 30, 2001

-- Alexander J. Vincent, June 30, 2001

-- Alexander J. Vincent, June 30, 2001