Thinkpad Trackpoint Scroll

Pafjad
Unlike IE or AOL Browsers built on IE, I am unable to scroll up and down
using the IBM/Lenovo Thinkpad trackpoint.  This involves using the  trackpoint
itself with pressure up and down while simultaneously holding down  the "third
mouse button".

Lack of the ability to scroll this way is a major negative when using
Firefox on my laptop.  I would appreciate correction of this  oversight.

Thanks

Re: Thinkpad Trackpoint Scroll

Jesper Kristensen-4
[hidden email] skrev:
> Unlike IE or AOL Browsers built on IE, I am unable to scroll up and down
> using the IBM/Lenovo Thinkpad trackpoint.  This involves using the  trackpoint
> itself with pressure up and down while simultaneously holding down  the "third
> mouse button".
>
> Lack of the ability to scroll this way is a major negative when using
> Firefox on my laptop.  I would appreciate correction of this  oversight.

Works for me.