The "new tab" register

Patrick Plattek
Hellow guys.

When I open a new tab in Firefox and go to the part, were you can see your
last opened sites and tabs, NVDA doesn't speak this. With Jaws is this no
problem.
Is this problem allready familiar or is it new?
How can I change this?
Thanks in advance for you answers.

Best regards

Patrick

Re: The "new tab" register

Alexander Surkov
CC'ing Marco.

On Tue, Jul 17, 2012 at 1:40 AM, Patrick Plattek
<[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hellow guys.
>
> When I open a new tab in Firefox and go to the part, were you can see your
> last opened sites and tabs, NVDA doesn't speak this. With Jaws is this no
> problem.
> Is this problem allready familiar or is it new?
> How can I change this?
> Thanks in advance for you answers.
>
> Best regards
>
> Patrick

Re: The "new tab" register

Marco Zehe-3
Works fine here. After pressing Ctrl+T to open a new tab, I can tab into the most visited pages and select one or select the accompanying button just fine. NVDA reads everything when I tab.

Marco

On Aug 22, 2012, at 2:17 AM, Alexander Surkov <[hidden email]> wrote:

> CC'ing Marco.
>

> On Tue, Jul 17, 2012 at 1:40 AM, Patrick Plattek
> <[hidden email]> wrote:
>> Hellow guys.
>>
>> When I open a new tab in Firefox and go to the part, were you can see your
>> last opened sites and tabs, NVDA doesn't speak this. With Jaws is this no
>> problem.
>> Is this problem allready familiar or is it new?
>> How can I change this?
>> Thanks in advance for you answers.
>>
>> Best regards
>>
>> Patrick

Re: The "new tab" register

Jason White-14
Marco Zehe <[hidden email]> wrote:
> Works fine here. After pressing Ctrl+T to open a new tab, I can tab into the most visited pages and select one or select the accompanying button just fine. NVDA reads everything when I tab.

I've just tested it with Orca 3.4.2 and Firefox 14.0.1. Pressing shift-tab
repeatedly after ctrl-t to create a new tab, takes me through the list of
previously visited pages and accompanying buttons.

So it seems to be working under Linux.