The Tor Project has funding for a Firefox developer

The Tor Project has funding for a Firefox developer

Mike Perry-9
The Tor Project is looking for a Firefox developer as a contractor
position likely starting in October and going through Q1 2013, with the
possibility of later in 2013 and beyond. There may also be a possibility
for part-time work prior to October. This would be a telecommuting
position, with collaboration happening primarily over IRC and email.

Your job would be to work on our Firefox-based browser, triaging,
diagnosing, and fixing bugs; looking for and resolving web privacy
issues; responding on short notice to security issues; and working
collaboratively with coworkers and volunteers on implementing new
features and web behavior changes. You'd also be reviewing other
people's code, designs, and academic research papers, and looking for
ways to improve upon them.

We'd also need help making our code more maintainable, testable, and
mergeable by Mozilla.

For information on how to apply and what to send in with your
application, please see the job posting:
https://www.torproject.org/about/jobs-browserhacker.html.en

--
Mike Perry