The 1.8.0.3 development cycle starts now

The 1.8.0.3 development cycle starts now

Daniel Veditz
We're starting our 1.8.0.3 (Firefox 1.5.0.3) development cycle, and the
1.8.0 branch is now open to **approved** check-ins.

As described in previous 1.8.0.x releases the focus is on security and
stability fixes
(http://developer.mozilla.org/devnews/index.php/2005/12/16/whats-next/),
with non-security fixes having to jump a higher and higher bar as time
goes on. If you have fixes for 1.8.0.3 please get them approved and
landed as early as possible in the release cycle so we don't end up
slipping in the back-end when testing reveals regressions.

http://wiki.mozilla.org/Firefox:1.5.0.3:Schedule