Thank you, we received your email #M10455115

Thank you, we received your email #M10455115

Avas Flowers
Thank you for your email

This is an automatic message confirming that we received your email.

Email responses typically occur within 8 business hours during normal operating times.

During Holiday Seasons Mothers Day and Valentines Day responses to emails may take up to 5 business days. We appreciate your patience.

Sincerely,

Avas Flowers

Message #M10455115. Please do not modify the subject when replying to this mail so we can assign your communication to the correct person.

To modify your order click here
To check the status of your order click here
To contact us click here
For Our Terms of Service and Policies click here
For Our Customer Service Policies click here

Avas Flowers
http://www.AvasFlowers.Com
877-638-3303

Re: Thank you, we received your email #M10455115

Mark Rousell-3
Oh holy good grief, they're back again.

I'm not playing this time. How the frag do they keep on getting
subscribed to this list?

On 05/01/2019 07:42, Avas Flowers wrote:

> Thank you for your email
>
> This is an automatic message confirming that we received your email.
>
> Email responses typically occur within 8 business hours during normal
> operating times.
>
> During Holiday Seasons Mothers Day and Valentines Day responses to
> emails may take up to 5 business days. We appreciate your patience.
>

> Sincerely,
>
> Avas Flowers
>
> Message #M10455115. Please do not modify the subject when replying to
> this mail so we can assign your communication to the correct person.
>
> To modify your order click here
> <http://www.avasflowers.net/ordermodification>
> To check the status of your order click here
> <http://www.avasflowers.com/deliverystatus>
> To contact us click here <http://www.avasflowers.net/contact>
> For Our Terms of Service and Policies click here
> <http://www.avasflowers.com/terms-of-service>
> For Our Customer Service Policies click here
> <http://www.avasflowers.net/customer-service-policies>
>

> Avas Flowers
> http://www.AvasFlowers.Com
> 877-638-3303