Thank you Boris Zbarsky

Patrick McManus
For years Boris has been a bulletproof peer of the networking module
because we didn't have sufficient coverage from other folks. Thankfully we
can stand on our own feet (and the shoulders of Boris and Christian) now.
Given the state of things Boris has asked that I take his name off the
necko peer list so he can just focus on the other 99% of gecko that he
keeps in his head :)

I have made that change. Thanks Boris for all your help!

-Pat

Re: Thank you Boris Zbarsky

Boris Zbarsky
On 2/10/14 11:08 AM, Patrick McManus wrote:
> I have made that change. Thanks Boris for all your help!

No problem, and I'm _really_ glad we have good owner/peer coverage in
necko now!

Thank you all,
Boris