Text Error in Netscape 7.2 Email

Roger-23
For some reason I am not receiving the text of an email from one
individual.  I am using Netscape 7.2 for my email.  I have Windows XP,
2nd ed. on my computer.  I have no problems with any one else, nor does
any one else seem to have problems receiving the text of messages from
him.  The addressand Subject lines do show up on the computer.

Re: Text Error in Netscape 7.2 Email

Roger-23
Roger wrote:
> For some reason I am not receiving the text of an email from one
> individual.  I am using Netscape 7.2 for my email.  I have Windows XP,
> 2nd ed. on my computer.  I have no problems with any one else, nor does
> any one else seem to have problems receiving the text of messages from
> him.  The addressand Subject lines do show up on the computer.
I can view the message when I go to view and click on message source.
But the message is not in the message body when I simply open the
received email.  Any suggestions?

Re: Text Error in Netscape 7.2 Email

Moz Champion (Dan)
Roger wrote:

> Roger wrote:
>
>> For some reason I am not receiving the text of an email from one
>> individual.  I am using Netscape 7.2 for my email.  I have Windows XP,
>> 2nd ed. on my computer.  I have no problems with any one else, nor
>> does any one else seem to have problems receiving the text of messages
>> from him.  The addressand Subject lines do show up on the computer.
>
> I can view the message when I go to view and click on message source.
> But the message is not in the message body when I simply open the
> received email.  Any suggestions?

Is the other person sending plain text?

Moz Champion (Dan) wrote:

> Roger wrote:
>
>> Roger wrote:
>>
>>> For some reason I am not receiving the text of an email from one
>>> individual.  I am using Netscape 7.2 for my email.  I have Windows
>>> XP, 2nd ed. on my computer.  I have no problems with any one else,
>>> nor does any one else seem to have problems receiving the text of
>>> messages from him.  The addressand Subject lines do show up on the
>>> computer.
>>

>> I can view the message when I go to view and click on message source.
>> But the message is not in the message body when I simply open the
>> received email.  Any suggestions?
>

> Is the other person sending plain text?

Here is what the information says when I check "Source"  And I can see
the message, along with all the coding when I check Source.
 From - Fri Jan 13 16:17:30 2006
Date: Fri, 13 Jan 2006 16:11:08 -0600
From: [hidden email]
Subject: Re: Publications/Symposium Committee