Testopia: Searching for test cases that have never been run

Testopia: Searching for test cases that have never been run

Gaz-2
Hello,

I've found this link below asking if it was possible and Gregary
Hendricks said it was something that he was going to look into.....

http://groups.google.com/group/mozilla.support.webtools/browse_thread/thread/50163de7402b2423/0dbecd95c1cc9abd?lnk=gst&q=find+test+cases+not+in+a+test+run#0dbecd95c1cc9abd

Did this ever get implemented? I can't seem to find a way to find all
the test cases that have never been run, I'd like to be able to search
through all the test run's I've created and the search to return any
of the test cases that have never been run as part of any of those
test run's. Is this possible?

Thanks in advacne for any help!

Re: Testopia: Searching for test cases that have never been run

Gregary Hendricks-2
On Fri, 2010-12-17 at 06:51 -0800, Gaz wrote:

> Hello,
>
> I've found this link below asking if it was possible and Gregary
> Hendricks said it was something that he was going to look into.....
>
> http://groups.google.com/group/mozilla.support.webtools/browse_thread/thread/50163de7402b2423/0dbecd95c1cc9abd?lnk=gst&q=find+test+cases+not+in+a+test+run#0dbecd95c1cc9abd
>
> Did this ever get implemented? I can't seem to find a way to find all
> the test cases that have never been run, I'd like to be able to search
> through all the test run's I've created and the search to return any
> of the test cases that have never been run as part of any of those
> test run's. Is this possible?
>
> Thanks in advacne for any help!

Yes, it is called the missing cases report and is found by right
clicking on a plan in the product dashboard test plans tab and selecting
reports.

++Greg

On Dec 19, 10:40 pm, Greg Hendricks <[hidden email]> wrote:

> On Fri, 2010-12-17 at 06:51 -0800, Gaz wrote:
> > Hello,
>
> > I've found this link below asking if it was possible and Gregary
> > Hendricks said it was something that he was going to look into.....
>
> >http://groups.google.com/group/mozilla.support.webtools/browse_thread...
>
> > Did this ever get implemented? I can't seem to find a way to find all
> > the test cases that have never been run, I'd like to be able to search
> > through all the test run's I've created and the search to return any
> > of the test cases that have never been run as part of any of those
> > test run's. Is this possible?
>
> > Thanks in advacne for any help!
>
> Yes, it is called the missing cases report and is found by right
> clicking on a plan in the product dashboard test plans tab and selecting
> reports.
>
> ++Greg

Fantastic thank you Greg!