Testopia 2.4 - Products Unavailable

Mark Perkins-4
Currently I use Bugzilla 3.0.6 and Testopia 2.1.  I have recently
upgraded to Bugzilla 3.6.2 and Testopia 2.4, however I'm encountering
a Testopia issue:

(Tested using Chrome and Firefox.  I have admin access and rights to
all products)

2) Select Product Dashboard
3) Select (double click) the classification

I expect to see a list of products in a tree view under the
classification, but nothing appears.  This is replicated across all
classifications.

I have also noticed if I do a search, once I select a classification
all the products are greyed out and cannot be selected, even if I
unselect the classification.  However if I launch the search and don't
select a classification then the products are available to select.

(I can see all the test plans and test cases for all products on the tabs.)

Thank you for your help in advance.

Kind regards

Mark

Re: Testopia 2.4 - Products Unavailable

Gregary Hendricks
Do you have rights to these products in Bugzilla?

++Greg

>>> On 9/30/2010 at 10:05 AM, in message
<AANLkTike=[hidden email]>, Mark Perkins
<[hidden email]> wrote:

> Currently I use Bugzilla 3.0.6 and Testopia 2.1.  I have recently
> upgraded to Bugzilla 3.6.2 and Testopia 2.4, however I'm encountering
> a Testopia issue:
>
> (Tested using Chrome and Firefox.  I have admin access and rights to
> all products)

> 2) Select Product Dashboard
> 3) Select (double click) the classification
>
> I expect to see a list of products in a tree view under the
> classification, but nothing appears.  This is replicated across all
> classifications.
>
> I have also noticed if I do a search, once I select a classification
> all the products are greyed out and cannot be selected, even if I
> unselect the classification.  However if I launch the search and don't
> select a classification then the products are available to select.
>
> (I can see all the test plans and test cases for all products on the tabs.)
>
> Thank you for your help in advance.
>
> Kind regards
>
> Mark

Re: Testopia 2.4 - Products Unavailable

Gregary Hendricks
Wow, I thought I fixed that.  OK, I will upload the fixed tarball. Try downloading it again in a few.
You can also edit the file yourself. It is the extensions/Testopia/lib/Classification.pm file. Line 58, add a space before ORDER BY so that it looks like:

$query .= " ORDER BY pname ";

++Greg

>>> On 10/1/2010 at 1:06 PM, in message
<[hidden email]>, Mark Perkins
<[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi Greg,
>
> I have installed Firebug as requested.  I turned on Javascript errors
> and warnings.
>
> I launched the Product dashboard.  Double clicked on the
> classification.  A HTML Post was sent.  This is the response:
>
> <h1>Software error:</h1>
> <pre>DBD::mysql::db selectcol_arrayref failed: You have an error in
> your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL
> server version for the right syntax to use near ')ORDER BY pname' at
> line 1 [for Statement &quot;SELECT id, name AS pname FROM products
> LEFT JOIN group_control_map ON group_control_map.product_id =
> products.id AND group_control_map.membercontrol = 3 AND group_id NOT
> IN(6,14,12,13,15,8,3,7,11,4,5,2,1,18,22,26,19,25,9,23,20,16,17,10,27,21,24)
> WHERE group_id IS NULL AND products.classification_id= ? UNION (SELECT
> id, products.name AS pname FROM products INNER JOIN test_plans ON
> products.id = test_plans.product_id INNER JOIN test_plan_permissions
> ON test_plan_permissions.plan_id = test_plans.plan_id WHERE
> test_plan_permissions.userid = ? AND products.classification_id =
> ?)ORDER BY pname &quot;] at
> /loader/0x2aa8fe4/Bugzilla/Extension/Testopia/Classification.pm line
> 59
> Bugzilla::Extension::Testopia::Classification::user_visible_products('Bugzil
> la::Extension::Testopia::Classification=HASH(0x33bbfb4)')
> called at C:/Applications/Bugzilla/bugz_3r/tr_quicksearch.cgi line 417
> </pre>
>
> Due to licencing issues, we use MySQL 4.  Is that a problem?  Is there
> a workaround?
>
> (I like firebug)
>
> Your continued help is most appreciated.
>
> Kind regards
>
> Mark
>

> On 1 October 2010 19:05, Gregary Hendricks <[hidden email]> wrote:
> > The next thing to try is look for javascript errors during the loading of
> the pages in question.
> > When you expand the file for example, open the javascript console ( or
> better yet, install firebug in firefox) and see what errors show up.
> >
> > ++Greg

> > <[hidden email]>, Mark Perkins
> > <[hidden email]> wrote:
> >> I am an administrator and have access to all products. I can create/ search
> >> on all products in Bugzilla - no issues in Bugzilla.
> >> Kind regards
> >> Mark

> <AANLkTike=[hidden email]<Xtw2JyES9bDQ65dS
>
> >> %[hidden email]>>,
> >> Mark Perkins

> >> tabs.)

Re: Testopia 2.4 - Products Unavailable

Heike-4

I still had the same problem, despite the additional space.
What I did to get it working again, was to add some brackets around
the first SELECT and add the "ORDER BY pname" inside the brackets.
This is working for me now.

(SELECT id, name AS pname FROM products
LEFT JOIN group_control_map ON group_control_map.product_id =
products.id AND group_control_map.membercontrol = 3 AND group_id NOT
IN (1,12,10,11,13,9,4,8,5,6,7,3,18,2,14,15,19,16,17)
WHERE group_id IS NULL AND products.classification_id= ?
ORDER BY pname)
UNION
(SELECT id, products.name AS pname FROM products
INNER JOIN test_plans ON products.id = test_plans.product_id
INNER JOIN test_plan_permissions ON test_plan_permissions.plan_id =
test_plans.plan_id
WHERE test_plan_permissions.userid = ? AND products.classification_id
= ?)

Kind regards
Heike