Testing Litmus

Tim Keenan
Hi Everyone,
If you're interested in helping test Firefox 3 in a more controled and
documented manner, browse to:
http://litmus.mozilla.org

It's Mozilla's manual testing tool.  Over the coming weeks I will be
populating it with accessibility test cases.  First, though, I'd like
people to run any testcase they like using their favorite AT product and
let me know if they encounter any problems.  There have been some
problems in the past that I believe are fixed now, but before we go
ahead with full-boar Litmus accessibility testing, I figure I better
make sure the testing tool itself works correctly.

Let me know if you encounter any problems.
Please use the latest-trunk build, as that's what you'll be using for
testing.

Thanks,

Tim