Testday Meeting Notes from October 14, 2014

Testday Meeting Notes from October 14, 2014

Anthony Hughes-3
Today the Testday project team met to discuss:
 * Ideas to improve the testdaybot
 * Porting relevant documentation from QMO to MDN

As a result of these conversations we committed to:
 * Entering the critical testdaybot use cases into the Github repository
 * Porting QMO documentation one at a time (Aaron) and reviewing the documentation when ported (Anthony/Gabriela)

For more information, please consult our meeting notes here:
https://wiki.mozilla.org/QA/Testdays/Strategy/Meetings/2014-10-14

Anthony Hughes
Senior Test Engineer
Mozilla Corporation