TestCase vs TestRun // Assignee

Martin Leber
Hello,

is there really no other way than assigning a tester to every test case i did/do create?
But how to change if i just copy/link some tests to another product and/or another test run?

All i want is having special testers to special test runs - by keeping one tester as the default assignee of all my test cases.

Thanks a los.

Kind regards
Martin

Re: TestCase vs TestRun // Assignee

Gregary Hendricks-2
The default assignee does not mean you can't assign a particular case-run
to a particular tester. You can change the assignee on a group of test
cases all at once if you like.

++Greg