Test

Mr Pounder Esquire
Sorry to do this here.
I'm new to news.mozilla.org.
I posted to mozilla.support.firefox and mozilla.test but nothing has
appeared after several hours.

Re: Test

Mr Pounder Esquire
Mr Pounder Esquire wrote:
> Sorry to do this here.
> I'm new to news.mozilla.org.
> I posted to mozilla.support.firefox and mozilla.test but nothing has
> appeared after several hours.

Oh! It worked.
Sorry if I was a pest.

Re: Test

Balaco ocalaB
Em 20-01-2018 15:01, Mr Pounder Esquire escreveu:
> Sorry to do this here.
> I'm new to news.mozilla.org.

Welcome. (:

> I posted to mozilla.support.firefox and mozilla.test but nothing has
> appeared after several hours.

Not working for those two seem strange. Not working in test seems *very*
strange.

Try again now that you successfully posted here.

--
=
        quem você é?

   2.a. Você pode fazê-lo aqui:
   2.b. You may do it here:

   https://queroouvir.sarahah.com/

Re: Test

Mr Pounder Esquire
Balaco ocalaB wrote:

> Em 20-01-2018 15:01, Mr Pounder Esquire escreveu:
>> Sorry to do this here.
>> I'm new to news.mozilla.org.
>
> Welcome. (:
>

>> I posted to mozilla.support.firefox and mozilla.test but nothing has
>> appeared after several hours.
>
> Not working for those two seem strange. Not working in test seems
> *very* strange.
>
> Try again now that you successfully posted here.

Thanks for the welcome.
I've just tried test again and it worked. I'll try mozilla.support.firefox
again.

Re: Test

Balaco ocalaB
Em 20-01-2018 15:46, Mr Pounder Esquire escreveu:

> Balaco ocalaB wrote:
>> Em 20-01-2018 15:01, Mr Pounder Esquire escreveu:
>>> Sorry to do this here.
>>> I'm new to news.mozilla.org.
>>
>> Welcome. (:
>>

>>> I posted to mozilla.support.firefox and mozilla.test but nothing has
>>> appeared after several hours.
>>
>> Not working for those two seem strange. Not working in test seems
>> *very* strange.
>>
>> Try again now that you successfully posted here.
>
> Thanks for the welcome.
> I've just tried test again and it worked. I'll try mozilla.support.firefox
> again.

mozilla.support.firefox is a moderated group (as all support groups, I
imagine). For some bad and wrong, in my opinion, things that happened
there and the moderator(s) did, I am practically not allowed to post
there (or I do, but having to wait a month for each message to appear
for everyone, I chose not to be part of that "not community").

But I succeeded getting help for Firefox and Thunderbird here, which is
what I use now. I have seen other people doing that too, which is why I
tried it the first time.

Seems fine, although a bit so so because I am still waiting for answers
or ideas in the threads I started on 2018/01/03.

--
=

Balaco ocalaB wrote:

> Em 20-01-2018 15:46, Mr Pounder Esquire escreveu:
>> Balaco ocalaB wrote:
>>>
>>> Welcome. (:

>>> Not working for those two seem strange. Not working in test seems
>>> *very* strange.
>>>
>>> Try again now that you successfully posted here.
>>
>> Thanks for the welcome.
>> I've just tried test again and it worked. I'll try
>> mozilla.support.firefox again.
>>

> mozilla.support.firefox is a moderated group (as all support groups, I
> imagine). For some bad and wrong, in my opinion, things that happened
> there and the moderator(s) did, I am practically not allowed to post
> there (or I do, but having to wait a month for each message to appear
> for everyone, I chose not to be part of that "not community").
>
> But I succeeded getting help for Firefox and Thunderbird here, which
> is what I use now. I have seen other people doing that too, which is
> why I tried it the first time.
>
> Seems fine, although a bit so so because I am still waiting for
> answers or ideas in the threads I started on 2018/01/03.

I do understand moderation. Thing is I first posted several hours ago and
was thinking - "is it me"?
*Both* of my posts have now arrived there, if you wish to take a look
................. @ Slow Firefox.
Perhaps I should post my question here?

Re: Test

Balaco ocalaB
Em 20-01-2018 17:05, Mr Pounder Esquire escreveu:

> Balaco ocalaB wrote:

>>> Thanks for the welcome.
>>> I've just tried test again and it worked. I'll try
>>> mozilla.support.firefox again.
>>>

>> mozilla.support.firefox is a moderated group (as all support groups, I
>> imagine). For some bad and wrong, in my opinion, things that happened
>> there and the moderator(s) did, I am practically not allowed to post
>> there (or I do, but having to wait a month for each message to appear
>> for everyone, I chose not to be part of that "not community").
>>
>> But I succeeded getting help for Firefox and Thunderbird here, which
>> is what I use now. I have seen other people doing that too, which is
>> why I tried it the first time.
>>
>> Seems fine, although a bit so so because I am still waiting for
>> answers or ideas in the threads I started on 2018/01/03.
>
> I do understand moderation. Thing is I first posted several hours ago and
> was thinking - "is it me"?
> *Both* of my posts have now arrived there, if you wish to take a look
> ................. @ Slow Firefox.
> Perhaps I should post my question here?

My idea was not to explain to you what moderation is. It was to tell you
my current problem with it, and why I am not part of those "communities"
anymore, since recently.

You may try here to! (=
I (for everything I quickly resumed before) would like to have more of
those discussions happening here.

You can also post in both groups - do you know how to? - but I am not
sure if all the answers will also be made in both groups, or if
moderators will force the "kind of not the best" groups being removed
from the cc'ed threads...

--
=

Balaco ocalaB wrote:

> Em 20-01-2018 17:05, Mr Pounder Esquire escreveu:
>> Balaco ocalaB wrote:

>>> mozilla.support.firefox is a moderated group (as all support
>>> groups, I imagine). For some bad and wrong, in my opinion, things
>>> that happened there and the moderator(s) did, I am practically not
>>> allowed to post there (or I do, but having to wait a month for each
>>> message to appear for everyone, I chose not to be part of that "not
>>> community"). But I succeeded getting help for Firefox and Thunderbird
>>> here, which
>>> is what I use now. I have seen other people doing that too, which is
>>> why I tried it the first time.
>>>
>>> Seems fine, although a bit so so because I am still waiting for
>>> answers or ideas in the threads I started on 2018/01/03.
>>
>> I do understand moderation. Thing is I first posted several hours
>> ago and was thinking - "is it me"?
>> *Both* of my posts have now arrived there, if you wish to take a look
>> ................. @ Slow Firefox.
>> Perhaps I should post my question here?
>>

> My idea was not to explain to you what moderation is. It was to tell
> you my current problem with it, and why I am not part of those
> "communities" anymore, since recently.
>
> You may try here to! (=
> I (for everything I quickly resumed before) would like to have more of
> those discussions happening here.
>
> You can also post in both groups - do you know how to? - but I am not
> sure if all the answers will also be made in both groups, or if
> moderators will force the "kind of not the best" groups being removed
> from the cc'ed threads...

Seems like always things have gone to pot. Shame is this.
Can you help with this?

Using XP and the latest version of Firefox which works on XP. I've been
using this version for quite a while.
Only search engine is Google which has always loaded fast, I have over 100
download speed.
Everyday for the last few weeks Firefox and Google have been taking over 20
seconds to load. This is very slow to what it used to be. Once loaded
webpages open immediately.
I've done Refresh Firefox and delete Profiles. This works for a few hours,
then Firefox slows down again. Re-downloading Firefox made no difference.
If I use Revo Uninstaller and clean the Browser, all is fine for a few
hours, then the problem returns.
Computer is clean.
I would appreciate any suggestions. Please be gentle :-}

Re: Test

WaltS48-8
On 1/20/18 2:05 PM, Mr Pounder Esquire wrote:

> Balaco ocalaB wrote:

>>> Thanks for the welcome.
>>> I've just tried test again and it worked. I'll try
>>> mozilla.support.firefox again.
>>>

>> mozilla.support.firefox is a moderated group (as all support groups, I
>> imagine). For some bad and wrong, in my opinion, things that happened
>> there and the moderator(s) did, I am practically not allowed to post
>> there (or I do, but having to wait a month for each message to appear
>> for everyone, I chose not to be part of that "not community").
>>
>> But I succeeded getting help for Firefox and Thunderbird here, which
>> is what I use now. I have seen other people doing that too, which is
>> why I tried it the first time.
>>
>> Seems fine, although a bit so so because I am still waiting for
>> answers or ideas in the threads I started on 2018/01/03.
> I do understand moderation. Thing is I first posted several hours ago and
> was thinking - "is it me"?
> *Both* of my posts have now arrived there, if you wish to take a look
> ................. @ Slow Firefox.
> Perhaps I should post my question here?

No, users looking for support use the Firefox support newsgroup.

A response to your questions could help another user with the same problem.

For reference you might want to peruse the Forum Etiquette web page.

https://www.mozilla.org/en-US/about/forums/etiquette/

Re: Test

Balaco ocalaB
Em 20-01-2018 19:36, Mr Pounder Esquire escreveu:

> Balaco ocalaB wrote:

>>> I do understand moderation. Thing is I first posted several hours
>>> ago and was thinking - "is it me"?
>>> *Both* of my posts have now arrived there, if you wish to take a look
>>> ................. @ Slow Firefox.
>>> Perhaps I should post my question here?
>>>

>> My idea was not to explain to you what moderation is. It was to tell
>> you my current problem with it, and why I am not part of those
>> "communities" anymore, since recently.
>>
>> You may try here to! (=
>> I (for everything I quickly resumed before) would like to have more of
>> those discussions happening here.
>>
>> You can also post in both groups - do you know how to? - but I am not
>> sure if all the answers will also be made in both groups, or if
>> moderators will force the "kind of not the best" groups being removed
>> from the cc'ed threads...
>
> Seems like always things have gone to pot. Shame is this.
> Can you help with this?
>

> Using XP and the latest version of Firefox which works on XP. I've been
> using this version for quite a while.
> Only search engine is Google which has always loaded fast, I have over 100
> download speed.
> Everyday for the last few weeks Firefox and Google have been taking over 20
> seconds to load. This is very slow to what it used to be. Once loaded
> webpages open immediately.
> I've done Refresh Firefox and delete Profiles. This works for a few hours,
> then Firefox slows down again. Re-downloading Firefox made no difference.
> If I use Revo Uninstaller and clean the Browser, all is fine for a few
> hours, then the problem returns.
> Computer is clean.
> I would appreciate any suggestions. Please be gentle :-}

You should have changed the subject and started a new thread. Change it
in the next message you send, and add "(was Re: Test)" to its end. I
suggest it starting with "Firefox:".

Just a (big) comment: XP is the *last* win version I have used,
installed in my own computers. Before it being declared obsolete by MS,
I already started to discover linux and its much better world, in
several aspects. Vista and 7 had very silly aspects, starting in the top
notch hardware minimal specifications, - very high! But version 10 now
is getting some surprising reviews and comments - but using win again is
something I do not need and really do not want to do. Its perfomance is
not something that attracts me to ever using it. And trying all
alternatives when using others' computers, even if I eventually need to
use win in them.

Big mistake you made: not saying exactly which Firefox (FF) version you
use. This makes it harder for other to reproduce your problems. And FF
different version sometimes have very different aspects - and thus,
different possible answers.

Google is a set of services very demanding on browser specs. And that
got worse after the creation of its browser (which I never use, even if
it is the only browser available - in such cases, which never happened,
I would get a portable version of FF and use just it). The possibility
of using youtube with flash plugin was removed some weeks ago - and, as
consequence, the oldest browser version we can use to see videos there
is not so old. I eventually use youtube video download services, mainly
when it annoys a lot. That does not happen that much. Further, as much
as possible, I use other video social networks (and some others around
the world are very nice!).

A test: turn off javascript and compare the performance of that search
engine. Is it the same? Better? And the way it works, is it enough for
you? Some things will change (although I do not even remember the last
time I use that search engine, and more than that, with JS enabled).
Tell us what you get.

Stop using Google and use Duckduckgo (.com) as your default search
engine everywhere. It has been a few years since I use it like that, and
the results are very good. And there are several other options I use
before that bad search engine coming to use: Yahoo, Bing, Yandex,
Gigablast, ... forgot what else... but I very rarely use "gu go".

Have you ever used more than one profile of Firefox? You can run, at the
same time, two FF windows, each one with different profile! My first
solution or suggestion, if disabling JS solves the problem, is to use
two profiles, each with enabled and disabled JS. And use annoying pages
just in the disabled JS profile.

As you should guess by now, I am using linux. But I would install your
version of FF here (if that is possible without any changes to the FF
version I use) and see if your described problem happens. But you need
to tell me first...

Re: Test

Daniel-2
Mr Pounder Esquire wrote:

> Balaco ocalaB wrote:
>> Em 20-01-2018 15:01, Mr Pounder Esquire escreveu:
>>> Sorry to do this here.
>>> I'm new to news.mozilla.org.
>>
>> Welcome. (:
>>

>>> I posted to mozilla.support.firefox and mozilla.test but nothing has
>>> appeared after several hours.
>>
>> Not working for those two seem strange. Not working in test seems
>> *very* strange.
>>
>> Try again now that you successfully posted here.
>
> Thanks for the welcome.
> I've just tried test again and it worked. I'll try mozilla.support.firefox
> again.

It's my understanding that posts to m.s.ff are moderated. Until you are
an established poster there, every post you make there is held for
moderation, and if you cross-post to m.s.ff and m.test, for example,
both posts are held until your post to m.s.ff is cleared.

--
Daniel

SeaMonkey/2.49.1 Build identifier: 20171016030418

User agent: Mozilla/5.0 (X11; Linux x86_64; rv:52.0) Gecko/20100101
SeaMonkey/2.49.1 Build identifier: 20171015235623

Re: Test

Balaco ocalaB
Em 21-01-2018 06:19, Daniel escreveu:

> Mr Pounder Esquire wrote:
>> Balaco ocalaB wrote:
>>>
>>> Welcome. (:

>>> Not working for those two seem strange. Not working in test seems
>>> *very* strange.
>>>
>>> Try again now that you successfully posted here.
>>
>> Thanks for the welcome.
>> I've just tried test again and it worked. I'll try
>> mozilla.support.firefox
>> again.
>>
> It's my understanding that posts to m.s.ff are moderated. Until you are
> an established poster there, every post you make there is held for
> moderation, and if you cross-post to m.s.ff and m.test, for example,
> both posts are held until your post to m.s.ff is cleared.

... I did not know those details. Not so good.

Re: Test

Mr Pounder Esquire
Balaco ocalaB wrote:

> [...]
>
> Stop using Google and use Duckduckgo (.com) as your default search
> engine everywhere. It has been a few years since I use it like that,
> and the results are very good. And there are several other options I
> use before that bad search engine coming to use: Yahoo, Bing, Yandex,
> Gigablast, ... forgot what else... but I very rarely use "gu go".
>
> Have you ever used more than one profile of Firefox? You can run, at
> the same time, two FF windows, each one with different profile! My
> first solution or suggestion, if disabling JS solves the problem, is
> to use two profiles, each with enabled and disabled JS. And use
> annoying pages just in the disabled JS profile.
>
> As you should guess by now, I am using linux. But I would install your
> version of FF here (if that is possible without any changes to the FF
> version I use) and see if your described problem happens. But you need

Firefox version 52.5.3 esr   32bit
I can't see an option to turn Javascript off, but have unticked the box
"Keep temporary files on my computer" and will see how it goes.

Thanks

How to disable javascript in a Firefox profile (was Re: Test)

Balaco ocalaB
Em 21-01-2018 12:17, Mr Pounder Esquire escreveu:

> [...]
>> use before that bad search engine coming to use: Yahoo, Bing, Yandex,
>> Gigablast, ... forgot what else... but I very rarely use "gu go".
>>
>> Have you ever used more than one profile of Firefox? You can run, at
>> the same time, two FF windows, each one with different profile! My
>> first solution or suggestion, if disabling JS solves the problem, is
>> to use two profiles, each with enabled and disabled JS. And use
>> annoying pages just in the disabled JS profile.
>>
>> As you should guess by now, I am using linux. But I would install your
>> version of FF here (if that is possible without any changes to the FF
>> version I use) and see if your described problem happens. But you need
>> to tell me first...
>
> Firefox version 52.5.3 esr   32bit
> I can't see an option to turn Javascript off, but have unticked the box
> "Keep temporary files on my computer" and will see how it goes.

Firefox is a bit bad browser for not having that option anymore. So your
version is not as old as I imagined! It is compatible with most (if not
all) sites! Your words made me imagine versions of possibly some years
ago! My version in my linux Debian 9 is 52.2.0 ESR!

To turn javascript off, we have to tickle with about:config. Do like this:

1. open a new tab

2. write (or paste!) "about:config" in the address field and open it

3. write (or paste!) "script.enable" in the search field of that page

4. with that, only two results were shown for me. One of them is:
   "javascript.enabled"

5. double click the value for the JS enabled option. It will change to
false.

=> To reenable JS in a profile which has is disabled, repeat all steps!
- or just the needed ones, if you can... (;

Re: How to disable javascript in a Firefox profile (was Re: Test)

Mr Pounder Esquire
Balaco ocalaB wrote:

> [...]
>>

> Firefox is a bit bad browser for not having that option anymore. So
> your version is not as old as I imagined! It is compatible with most
> (if not all) sites! Your words made me imagine versions of possibly
> some years ago! My version in my linux Debian 9 is 52.2.0 ESR!
>
> To turn javascript off, we have to tickle with about:config. Do like
> this:
> 1. open a new tab
>
> 2. write (or paste!) "about:config" in the address field and open it
>
> 3. write (or paste!) "script.enable" in the search field of that page
>
> 4. with that, only two results were shown for me. One of them is:
>   "javascript.enabled"
>
> 5. double click the value for the JS enabled option. It will change to
> false.
>
> => To reenable JS in a profile which has is disabled, repeat all
> steps! - or just the needed ones, if you can... (;

Understood and thanks.
I'll try that if not keeping temporary files makes no difference.
Could be a connection with the temps and me cleaning the browser in Revo
Uninstaller perhaps?

Em 21-01-2018 13:05, Mr Pounder Esquire escreveu:

> Balaco ocalaB wrote:

>>> Firefox version 52.5.3 esr   32bit
>>> I can't see an option to turn Javascript off, but have unticked the
>>> box "Keep temporary files on my computer" and will see how it goes.
>>>

>> Firefox is a bit bad browser for not having that option anymore. So
>> your version is not as old as I imagined! It is compatible with most
>> (if not all) sites! Your words made me imagine versions of possibly
>> some years ago! My version in my linux Debian 9 is 52.2.0 ESR!
>>
>> To turn javascript off, we have to tickle with about:config. Do like
>> this:
>> 1. open a new tab
>>
>> 2. write (or paste!) "about:config" in the address field and open it
>>
>> 3. write (or paste!) "script.enable" in the search field of that page
>>
>> 4. with that, only two results were shown for me. One of them is:
>>   "javascript.enabled"
>>
>> 5. double click the value for the JS enabled option. It will change to
>> false.
>>
>> => To reenable JS in a profile which has is disabled, repeat all
>> steps! - or just the needed ones, if you can... (;
>
> Understood and thanks.
> I'll try that if not keeping temporary files makes no difference.
> Could be a connection with the temps and me cleaning the browser in Revo
> Uninstaller perhaps?

(:

I think the temporary files make no difference in your problem, unless
you have other tabs which need big temporary files, connection and
processor use and so on. But the JS contained in that bad search engine
pages' should be considerably big and relatively slow, if compared to
simpler and non bloated pages.

As I suggested, stop using it! Change to Duckduckgo (DDG) and others!
They will not spy you as much, and will respect your privacy much more,
if not totally! Privacy is a very basic aspect that DDG offers, and has
done so since it began existing, not so long ago!!! DDG has several very
nice features you may like very much! Do you want me to tell you about
those I use more?

Balaco ocalaB wrote:

> Em 21-01-2018 13:05, Mr Pounder Esquire escreveu:
>> Balaco ocalaB wrote:

>>> Firefox is a bit bad browser for not having that option anymore. So
>>> your version is not as old as I imagined! It is compatible with most
>>> (if not all) sites! Your words made me imagine versions of possibly
>>> some years ago! My version in my linux Debian 9 is 52.2.0 ESR!
>>>
>>> To turn javascript off, we have to tickle with about:config. Do like
>>> this:
>>> 1. open a new tab
>>>
>>> 2. write (or paste!) "about:config" in the address field and open it
>>>
>>> 3. write (or paste!) "script.enable" in the search field of that
>>> page 4. with that, only two results were shown for me. One of them is:
>>>   "javascript.enabled"
>>>
>>> 5. double click the value for the JS enabled option. It will change
>>> to false.
>>>
>>> => To reenable JS in a profile which has is disabled, repeat all
>>> steps! - or just the needed ones, if you can... (;
>>
>> Understood and thanks.
>> I'll try that if not keeping temporary files makes no difference.
>> Could be a connection with the temps and me cleaning the browser in
>> Revo Uninstaller perhaps?
>>

> (:
>
> I think the temporary files make no difference in your problem, unless
> you have other tabs which need big temporary files, connection and
> processor use and so on. But the JS contained in that bad search
> engine pages' should be considerably big and relatively slow, if
> compared to simpler and non bloated pages.
>
> As I suggested, stop using it! Change to Duckduckgo (DDG) and others!
> They will not spy you as much, and will respect your privacy much
> more, if not totally! Privacy is a very basic aspect that DDG offers,
> and has done so since it began existing, not so long ago!!! DDG has
> several very nice features you may like very much! Do you want me to
> tell you about those I use more?

Thing is that I do like Firefox. Or I did until for some unknown reason it
slowed down very annoyingly.
I'll give my "fix" a chance. If it don't work I'll go to DDG which I have
used before and get back to you.
Cheers.

Em 21-01-2018 16:19, Mr Pounder Esquire escreveu:

> Balaco ocalaB wrote:

>>> Understood and thanks.
>>> I'll try that if not keeping temporary files makes no difference.
>>> Could be a connection with the temps and me cleaning the browser in
>>> Revo Uninstaller perhaps?
>>>

>> (:
>>
>> I think the temporary files make no difference in your problem, unless
>> you have other tabs which need big temporary files, connection and
>> processor use and so on. But the JS contained in that bad search
>> engine pages' should be considerably big and relatively slow, if
>> compared to simpler and non bloated pages.
>>
>> As I suggested, stop using it! Change to Duckduckgo (DDG) and others!
>> They will not spy you as much, and will respect your privacy much
>> more, if not totally! Privacy is a very basic aspect that DDG offers,
>> and has done so since it began existing, not so long ago!!! DDG has
>> several very nice features you may like very much! Do you want me to
>> tell you about those I use more?
>
> Thing is that I do like Firefox. Or I did until for some unknown reason it
> slowed down very annoyingly.
> I'll give my "fix" a chance. If it don't work I'll go to DDG which I have
> used before and get back to you.
> Cheers.

Hey! You are confused with what I said! I am saying to change search
engine!!!! Change from using Google to use Duckduckgo, and some others!
That is absolutly unrelated to what Firefox (or any other browser) you
use!!!

Your privacy is disrespected by Google in whatever browser you use! Your
privacy will be respected by Duckduckgo in whatever browser and settings
you use!!

Re: Test

The Real Bev
On 01/21/2018 12:19 AM, Daniel wrote:

> Mr Pounder Esquire wrote:
>> Balaco ocalaB wrote:
>>>
>>> Welcome. (:

>>> Not working for those two seem strange. Not working in test
>>> seems *very* strange.
>>>
>>> Try again now that you successfully posted here.
>>
>> Thanks for the welcome. I've just tried test again and it worked.
>> I'll try mozilla.support.firefox again.
>>
> It's my understanding that posts to m.s.ff are moderated. Until you
> are an established poster there, every post you make there is held
> for moderation, and if you cross-post to m.s.ff and m.test, for
> example, both posts are held until your post to m.s.ff is cleared.

AND some of us are on permanent moderation status.  Be warned, it could
happen to you :-)

--
Cheers, Bev
    If god had wanted me to bend over he would

Balaco ocalaB wrote:

> Em 21-01-2018 16:19, Mr Pounder Esquire escreveu:
>> Balaco ocalaB wrote:

>>> (:
>>>
>>> I think the temporary files make no difference in your problem,
>>> unless you have other tabs which need big temporary files,
>>> connection and processor use and so on. But the JS contained in
>>> that bad search engine pages' should be considerably big and
>>> relatively slow, if compared to simpler and non bloated pages.
>>>
>>> As I suggested, stop using it! Change to Duckduckgo (DDG) and
>>> others! They will not spy you as much, and will respect your
>>> privacy much more, if not totally! Privacy is a very basic aspect
>>> that DDG offers, and has done so since it began existing, not so
>>> long ago!!! DDG has several very nice features you may like very
>>> much! Do you want me to tell you about those I use more?
>>
>> Thing is that I do like Firefox. Or I did until for some unknown
>> reason it slowed down very annoyingly.
>> I'll give my "fix" a chance. If it don't work I'll go to DDG which I
>> have used before and get back to you.
>> Cheers.
>>

> Hey! You are confused with what I said! I am saying to change search
> engine!!!! Change from using Google to use Duckduckgo, and some
> others! That is absolutly unrelated to what Firefox (or any other
> browser) you use!!!
>
> Your privacy is disrespected by Google in whatever browser you use!
> Your privacy will be respected by Duckduckgo in whatever browser and
> settings you use!!

Now I got you.
I'll give it a look at tomorrow.
Thanks.