Test Pilot Website - Color and Side View

Test Pilot Website - Color and Side View

Rhoslyn Prys-2
The Welsh translation of these new experiments do not appear on the Test
Pilot website. The rest is in Welsh.

Thanks!

Rhos

Re: Test Pilot Website - Color and Side View

Francesco Lodolo [:flod]
Il 06/06/18 15:42, Rhoslyn Prys ha scritto:
> The Welsh translation of these new experiments do not appear on the
> Test Pilot website. The rest is in Welsh.
Hi Rhoslyn,
See the same issue that I've linked for the dev site being broken.
Unfortunately those strings were exposed only a few hours before the
production cut, which means they'll remain in English for the next 2
weeks. I don't think any locales made it into yesterday's push to
production.

Francesco