Test Day Plans for the next couple of month

Test Day Plans for the next couple of month

David Weir-3
Hello everyone

I am going to be planning the following testdays within the next 2 month

27/28 July a firefox for Desktop test day  it will be one of these dates
only

11th August Firefox for android testday speaking to roland about this at
present

25th Augus a webdev test day I am speaking to the team at present about
this one

I will be looking for helpers for these days

--
Regards
David

Re: Test Day Plans for the next couple of month

Anthony Hughes-3
This is great, David. I'm happy to see you're motivated to run some
testdays this quarter. Please email me directly if you run into any
problems getting these testdays off the ground.

Best of luck!

On 2 July 2015 at 15:00, David Weir <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hello everyone
>
> I am going to be planning the following testdays within the next 2 month
>

> 27/28 July a firefox for Desktop test day  it will be one of these dates
> only
>
> 11th August Firefox for android testday speaking to roland about this at
> present
>
> 25th Augus a webdev test day I am speaking to the team at present about
> this one
>
> I will be looking for helpers for these days
>

> --
> Regards
> David
> Satdav on IRC on most days
> Check out my Mozillians Profile <https://www.mozillians.org/satdav>

--
Anthony Hughes
Senior Quality Engineer
Mozilla Corporation

Re: Test Day Plans for the next couple of month

David Weir-3
re the website day I am possible thinking of getting the people to do we
web qa related stuff like try and find bugs on the site also try and see if
the website works on a screen reader also for spelling mistakes lol

--
Regards
David
Satdav on IRC on most days
Check out my Mozillians Profile <https://www.mozillians.org/satdav>

Re: Test Day Plans for the next couple of month

Moin Shaikh
Hi David,

That's great! Count me in for these :)

On Thu, Jul 2, 2015 at 6:08 PM, David Weir <[hidden email]>
wrote:

> re the website day I am possible thinking of getting the people to do we
> web qa related stuff like try and find bugs on the site also try and see if
> the website works on a screen reader also for spelling mistakes lol
>

> On Thu, Jul 2, 2015 at 11:06 PM, Anthony Hughes <[hidden email]>
> wrote:
>
> > This is great, David. I'm happy to see you're motivated to run some
> > testdays this quarter. Please email me directly if you run into any
> > problems getting these testdays off the ground.
> >
> > Best of luck!
> >
> > On 2 July 2015 at 15:00, David Weir <[hidden email]> wrote:
> >
> >> Hello everyone
> >>
> >> I am going to be planning the following testdays within the next 2 month
> >>

> >> 27/28 July a firefox for Desktop test day  it will be one of these dates
> >> only
> >>
> >> 11th August Firefox for android testday speaking to roland about this at
> >> present
> >>
> >> 25th Augus a webdev test day I am speaking to the team at present about
> >> this one
> >>
> >> I will be looking for helpers for these days
> >>

> >> --
> >> Regards
> >> David
> >> Satdav on IRC on most days
> >> Check out my Mozillians Profile <https://www.mozillians.org/satdav>
> >>

> > --
> > Anthony Hughes
> > Senior Quality Engineer
> > Mozilla Corporation
> >

> --
> Regards
> David
> Satdav on IRC on most days
> Check out my Mozillians Profile <https://www.mozillians.org/satdav>

Re: Test Day Plans for the next couple of month

Hossain Al Ikram
Hey David
Thats so promising plan! Hope you will make it awesome like last time :)

Regards
Ikram
Mozilla QA Bangladesh Community Responsible

RE: Test Day Plans for the next couple of month

Obiajulum Mordi
Hello David,
Its a nice idea and though am still kinda new here, just wanna say thanks for carrying me along..

> From: [hidden email]
> Date: Thu, 2 Jul 2015 19:39:09 -0400
> Subject: Re: Test Day Plans for the next couple of month
> To: [hidden email]
> CC: [hidden email]; [hidden email]
>
> Hi David,
>
> That's great! Count me in for these :)
>
> On Thu, Jul 2, 2015 at 6:08 PM, David Weir <[hidden email]>
> wrote:
>
> > re the website day I am possible thinking of getting the people to do we
> > web qa related stuff like try and find bugs on the site also try and see if
> > the website works on a screen reader also for spelling mistakes lol
> >

> > On Thu, Jul 2, 2015 at 11:06 PM, Anthony Hughes <[hidden email]>
> > wrote:
> >
> > > This is great, David. I'm happy to see you're motivated to run some
> > > testdays this quarter. Please email me directly if you run into any
> > > problems getting these testdays off the ground.
> > >
> > > Best of luck!

> > > --
> > > Anthony Hughes
> > > Senior Quality Engineer
> > > Mozilla Corporation
> > >

> > --
> > Regards
> > David
> > Satdav on IRC on most days
> > Check out my Mozillians Profile <https://www.mozillians.org/satdav>

Re: Test Day Plans for the next couple of month

David Weir-3
Hello everyone I have added the firefox for android to the reps calendor
and the QA website

https://reps.mozilla.org/e/firefox-for-android-testday-11th-august/

https://quality.mozilla.org/event/firefox-for-android-testday-tuesday-11th-august-2015/

Please note I am going to cancel the Firefox for desktop testday I have got
planned