Templates - Can they be skins?

boydd_uk
When I looked around and starting reading up on how Bugzilla uses
templates a small (but dim) light went off in my head.

Wouldn't it be great if we could have different template designs for
Bugzilla so the look and feel of the product can be customized!

1.  Is this possible?
2.  Has anyone designed any?

Re: Templates - Can they be skins?

Jonathan Gdalevich
Hi,

There are tons of skins for Bugzilla.  Just search for Bugzilla on
Google and you will get hundreds of links to different installations
many of which have different looks and formats yet same engine.

Sincerely,

Jonathan Gdalevich
Software Engineering Intern (ClickFox, Inc.)

Re: Templates - Can they be skins?

boydd_uk
I'm ideally looking for a central resource of skins/templates.  The
only resource I could find is

http://bugzilla.glob.com.au/skins/

Which has one skin.  If anyone knows of any other resources for skins
please put the link here.

Thanks.