Team Meeting Tomorrow 1:30pm Pacific

Clint Talbert-3
Hello all,

The team meeting is happening tomorrow, 1:30pm Pacific[1]. This week,
Ted, one of the automated testing module owners is going to talk about
what the various automated test harnesses are for and why you'd use them
for various testing tasks. It will be recorded as usual on AirMozilla.

For details, check out the link:
https://wiki.mozilla.org/QA/Team_Meeting/QA_Team_Meeting-2014-11-12

Cheers,
Clint

[1]
http://arewemeetingyet.com/Los%20Angeles/2014-11-12/13:30/w/Quality%20Team%20%28QA%29%20Public%20Meeting

Re: Team Meeting Tomorrow 1:30pm Pacific

Dave Hunt-3
I'm unable to view the video on Air Mozilla. Has anyone successfully
been able to play it back?

https://air.mozilla.org/quality-team-qa-public-meeting-20141112/

Cheers,
Dave

On 12/11/2014 05:08, Clint Talbert wrote:

> Hello all,
>
> The team meeting is happening tomorrow, 1:30pm Pacific[1]. This week,
> Ted, one of the automated testing module owners is going to talk about
> what the various automated test harnesses are for and why you'd use
> them for various testing tasks. It will be recorded as usual on
> AirMozilla.
>
> For details, check out the link:
> https://wiki.mozilla.org/QA/Team_Meeting/QA_Team_Meeting-2014-11-12
>
> Cheers,
> Clint
>
> [1]
> http://arewemeetingyet.com/Los%20Angeles/2014-11-12/13:30/w/Quality%20Team%20%28QA%29%20Public%20Meeting

*Dave Hunt*
Firefox OS Automation Engineer
Mozilla Corporation

Re: Team Meeting Tomorrow 1:30pm Pacific

Henrik Skupin-3
Dave Hunt wrote on 11/13/2014 03:19 PM:

> I'm unable to view the video on Air Mozilla. Has anyone successfully
> been able to play it back?
>
> https://air.mozilla.org/quality-team-qa-public-meeting-20141112/

It works at least for me after signing in. Maybe retry?

--
Henrik Skupin
Senior Test Engineer

Re: Team Meeting Tomorrow 1:30pm Pacific

Kamil Jozwiak
I just scrubbed through most of the video and it appears to be working fine
here. However, you do need to be signed in to view the video.

On Thu, Nov 13, 2014 at 9:19 AM, Dave Hunt <[hidden email]> wrote:

> I'm unable to view the video on Air Mozilla. Has anyone successfully been
> able to play it back?
>
> https://air.mozilla.org/quality-team-qa-public-meeting-20141112/
>
> Cheers,
> Dave
>
> On 12/11/2014 05:08, Clint Talbert wrote:
>
>> Hello all,
>>
>> The team meeting is happening tomorrow, 1:30pm Pacific[1]. This week,
>> Ted, one of the automated testing module owners is going to talk about what
>> the various automated test harnesses are for and why you'd use them for
>> various testing tasks. It will be recorded as usual on AirMozilla.
>>
>> For details, check out the link: https://wiki.mozilla.org/QA/
>> Team_Meeting/QA_Team_Meeting-2014-11-12
>>
>> Cheers,
>> Clint
>>
>> [1] http://arewemeetingyet.com/Los%20Angeles/2014-11-12/13:
>> 30/w/Quality%20Team%20%28QA%29%20Public%20Meeting

> *Dave Hunt*
> Firefox OS Automation Engineer
> Mozilla Corporation

Re: Team Meeting Tomorrow 1:30pm Pacific

Ioana Chiorean
I'm on ubuntu x64 - Nightly and Aurora ( Dev. Ed) and i do not see video
right - only sound.
The video is either in freeze mode or it changes for a few seconds only
and back to freeze again.

Ioana

Ioana Chiorean wrote on 11/13/2014 05:40 PM:
> I'm on ubuntu x64 - Nightly and Aurora ( Dev. Ed) and i do not see video
> right - only sound.
> The video is either in freeze mode or it changes for a few seconds only
> and back to freeze again.

Sounds like you should file a bug against Firefox if not done so yet.
Most likely a problem with the graphic card. Please let us know about
the bug #. Thanks

--
Henrik Skupin
Senior Test Engineer